Part 2

All of them walk into the stadium(i forgot the name of the place where they are playing aaaahhhb) quietly after Shibayama snapped. "Erm okay, let warm up." said Inouka to not let the situation became more awkward. They all noded their head for the answer, they still scared to speak because of Shibayama. "Eyy stop being so quiet, its creeping me." said Shibayama. Yaku in his mind 'Is this boy forgot what did he said just now?'

  "Alright let's warm up." said Kuroo. Inouka and Shibayama just sit at the corner. A few minute later, Nohebi arrived to the place. Kuguri saw Shibayama is sitting at the corner just smiled. In his mind 'Damn, his girlfriend or boyfriend must be lucky to have him. He so freaking cute.' "Stop staring at Nekoma's libero, you f*cking asshole." said Hiroo to Kuguri. "What the-" "Don't continue that sentence." said Numai. "Can you all stop popping around me 😭😭. Its so weird." said Kuguri with a annoying voice.

  The coach (i forgot the name of the man who standing at the chair among net 😭😭) That's mean they need to gather already. All of them running to the place they need to stand. The captain went to shake hand with each other. The match is starting.

Skip after 1 match

  At the second match, Yaku get injured and he need to sit at the bench because of his leg. Shibayama need to replace Yaku at the second match and the third match.

Shibayama pov

  When i heard coach calling my name, my heart beat go faster. I afraid that i can't do the best. Im not Yaku-san that always get the ball. Im not Yaku-san that always behind of the team. Im just a libero that need to stand in the waiting place.

  "Shibayama!!! You can do this, prove all the toxic people that you are not like they said. You are Shibayama Yuuki and not Yaku Morisuke!!" yelled Inouka from beside. Everyone was looking at him. I just look back and smiled at him. 'Im sorry, Inouka. Im not that strong that you thought.' "Dont be so nervous, we are here for you." said Kuroo-san. "Alright, let's start the game." I said to him but not in my mind.

Yaku pov

  You can do it Shibayama. You gonna replace me next year. You gonna make Nekoma win in every match. You are not me, you are Shibayama Yuuki and not Yaku Morisuke.

Meanwhile at Nohebi

"Ah, we can't win against that libero, but we can win against this libero." said Daishou. Kuguri don't like the way Daishou see Shibayama, he feel like Daishou look down at Shibayama.

Kuguri pov

  What the f*ck is this feeling? Why do i felt hurt when that boy over there saying that to the tiny boy? I can't like him, Daishou hate his team. But i can't get away from this feeling. Damn- what happening to me?

To be continued