The Other Werewolf (1-?)

I sat in the basement that was locked from the outside waiting for the pain to come. After a few minutes, it did.

"AHHH!" I screamed in pain, tears running from my sterling grey eyes and down my pale face as all my bones broke and transformed me into my biggest insecurity.

I, Cassiopeia Black, twin sister to Sirius Black, turned into a werewolf.

I slowly lost control of by body and mind. Running to the door of the basement to try and get out to get the human I smelled. When I couldn't get the door open I started inflicting pain on myself.

I howled when one of my scratches went quite deep. That continued until the break of day when the sun came up.

I transformed back, putting me in more pain, and laid on the floor my cheeks stinging where my salty tears were mixing with the scratches in my face. I laid there trying to catch my breath and ignore the pain I was in as I laid in a growing pool of my own blood. My long, raven, curly hair getting caked with blood and dirt.

Finally, my brother Sirius, came to help me. He brought down clothes, bandages, and dittany and helped me get back on my feet.

"Happy Birthday Cass. I really hate seeing you in pain. You're my sister. It sucks knowing I can't do anything to help." He said, tears gathering in his eyes.

"I know Sirius. I hate that you have to see me like this. Happy Birthday too bro." I said weakly.

"Shut up. Don't talk until I heal you." He said, tears slowly escaping from his eyes.

He got to work healing my injuries to the best of his ability. I hissed in pain as he dabbed the dittany on my many wounds. When he was done, he wrapped up the scratches on my body accept for my face and helped me get into the clothes he brought down.

He gave me a pair of black sweatpants, light grey hoodie, and the comfiest undergarments I owned. Sirius got them for me when he snuck out and went into the muggle town nearby. Mother was furious with him. He helped me up and wrapped his arm around my waist holding me up as we walked up the stairs.

When we got to the door that led out of the basement, we took a deep breath, not ready to face our parents.

Sirius pushed the door open and we slowly walked to the table. My mother, Walburga Black, looked at me in distaste.

She scoffed and put a glamour spell on me, hiding my scratches and scars on my face and body.

"Sit down." She ordered. Sirius and I looked at each other, not wanting to. He let go of me and pulled my chair out for me and helped me sit down while I hissed in pain. My legs and back were on fire from the scratches and the after pain of transforming.

Sirius then scooted his chair closer to me and wrapped his arm around me while my little brother, Regulus, looked at me with sympathy.

"Your letters should be coming today. We will go to Diagon Ally and get your stuff. Tomorrow, we are having a banquet. Your cousins Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Andromeda will be here with their parents. I expect you to be in your absolute best or there will be consequences." Our mother said.

"Mother, Cassiopeia just had a really rough night. We can't got to Diagon Ally! She can barley walk!" Sirius said with anger and disbelief in his voice.

"I don't care if the mutt is in pain! We will be going to that ratchet ally and getting your shit!" She said and smacked Sirius across the face.

He stood up and stormed out of the room.

"May I be excused?" I asked hesitantly.

"Leave mutt." My mother growled.

"May I be excused as well?" Reggie said when he saw me struggling to get up.