gay smut🥺💗

"WAIT! ah- mgh please!"
Dylan said as he was trying to keep his moans in while Xavier was stroking him up and down repeatedly. "come on, use your words." Xavier egged him on. "I- please- let me cum!" "See? it wasn't that hard was it? good boy."
Dylan couldn't hold it in anymore, he reach his limit. "Ah! Mhmm, Xavier!" Xavier stroked him a few extra times after Dylan's release. Dylan was catching his breath, trying to calm down. "alright, ass up." Dylan looked up at Xavier with a worried expression. "h-huh?" "I said ass up, we are just starting." Dylan was to scared to disobey him, so he quickly went all fours and stuck his rear end in the air. "Just like that." Xavier started to line his tip up to Dylan's entrance. As soon as Dylan felt it he made a yelp noise. "oh come on, show me how well you can take me." Xavier slowly pushed himself all the way in. Dylan was bitting down on his lip to help with the slight pain. As soon as Dylan felt comfortable, he nodded his head to let Xavier know he was ready. Xavier slowly started to move his hips back and fourth. "Xavier, ah! f-faster!" Xavier started to thrust into Dylan faster and rougher. "fuck, your so tight." Xavier pinned Dylan's hands behind his back while pounding into him. "Xavier! ahh- fuck" Xavier came immediately, while Dylan wanted more. "fuck!" Xavier moaned out. Dylan looked dissatisfied in the fact he never got to cum unlike Xavier.