caught in 4k

The next day at school was the award ceremony, everyone was in the auditorium, even the kids parents were there. luckily Aidan, Dylan and Xavier all convinced their parents not to come. Even some coaches for future colleges and high schools were there. As soon as everyone was in the auditorium they opened an introduction video, but instead a video of Dominic jerking off to the three boys started play.
*Flash back* *1 hour earlier*
Before anyone was in the auditorium Xavier came in changing the video to the one of Dominic.
*Back to present*
Loud gasp could be heard around the room.
Everyone was shocked. Parents, students, teachers, ect, all horrified at the scene. Brianna, Dominics girl friend, looked at the video in discussed. "DOMINIC?! HOW COULD YOU?! FUCK YOU UGLY BITCH! I WAS GAY TOO BITCH! SUCK ON THAT! YA KNOW, I WAS CHEATING ON YOU WITH YOUR FUCKING MOM." Dominic looked horrified. "w-what-" he said in horror. Dominics parents looked at him in discussed, his mom trying to calm down Brianna. Instead Brianna grabbed Dominic by the ear and dragged him to the stage of the auditorium. She started beating him up. Then out of no where she pulled out a gun. Shooting him in the balls. "AHHHHOMFG OFMDHEI OMFG! AHHHH!" Dominic screamed in horror. "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK." "eh you deserve it tbh." Brianna said calmly. Everyone was panicking and screaming. Aidan, Xavier and Dylan all started laughing and walked out of the school. heading towards Xaviers house.