Experimenting

JJ was shopping in the mall with friends when he saw the store Spencers, i decided to go in, heading towards the back of the store... 

JJ was looking and examining all of the different sex toys in front of him

JJ was looking and examining all of the different sex toys in front of him. Something caught his eye a dildo, usually when JJ would buy a dildo he would use it on someone else, but this time there was different plans. He decided he would buy it for himself. He also bought handcuffs . He felt powerful while walking out of spencer's with his purchase of handcuffs and a dildo. 

Later.....

When JJ got home he couldn't wait to use his new toy. He unboxed it for his unboxing youtube channel and said he would soon give a review on the toy as well, which was true, he was about to use this dildo on himself. He'd never done anything like this before, it hurt at first. but then he thought about his 8th grade science teacher, Mr. Yates. It calmed JJ down and made it a lot easy for the dildo to slide inside him. JJ had never been on the receiving side so it was a lot different. But he liked it. He started going rougher thinking about having a threesome with Timothee and Zendaya. Cumming almost immediately. After he was finished, he wanted to making his fantasies a reality, but first he had to make his review video...