Title: The Bad Boy Is Possessive

Title:  The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By: BrittanyLeigh8 

I stare down at the video camera in disbelief. I couldn't believe what my eyes were showing me. Blake had Megan pushed up against the lockers sucking face with her without any shame. I just don’t understand how he could do this to me? I thought we were happy. I turn to Brody and glare. “Why are you showing me this? Is just to see me cry?” Yes Brody was the type to make girls cry. He was a play boy jerk who thought way too highly of himself I might add, who lived to break girl’s hearts but he never did anything without a reason. “Just thought you would like to know about your boyfriends extracurriculars.” He smirks. “Can’t I just be a nice guy?” “No.” I state crossing my arms. “What’s your real motive?” Farrah had the perfect life, the perfect boyfriend and the perfect friends. She thought life couldn’t get any better, I mean what more could a girl ask for right? Well little did she know that it was all about to change. The same day she decides to finally give up her virginity to her boyfriend Blake she finds out he has been cheating on her, all thanks to the notorious bad boy Brody Bauer. But that’s not all. Things quickly go from bad to worse when she finds out it was with one of her closest friends to. Immediately all these questions started forming in her mind. Why didn’t she see this coming? Why would they do this to her? And most importantly what is it the bay boy wants? All these things she did not know but she was determined to find out. Join Farrah on her journey to figure who she can trust and who she can’t and why the bad boy has taken a sudden interest in her life and why he won’t let her go. It’s sure to be interesting.

Woo! Still Going :-)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3130789-the-bad-boy-is-possessive