Title: The Bad Boy Stole My Teddy Bear

By: xoxogirlxoxo876

Bridget May is what every parent could ever want their daughter to be and more. Ben Collins is every parent's worst and darkest nightmare. However, the duo does have something in common. They just can't stand eachother. So put the two into one house for five months straight and it's just a recipe for chaos. Bridget knows that Ben is trouble, the whole town does, but Bridget wasn't expecting this sort of trouble. A trouble that puts her in danger. And who is this mysterious Trevor Michaels who seems to have a dark past with Ben? As the secrets begin to unravel, Bridget is forced to make a choice. A choice between her safety and her desires. A heartwarming romantic comedy about love and it's devilish ways.

Completed.. :')

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/2338693-the-bad-boy-stole-my-teddy-bear

But wait! There is a sequel! 

Title: The Bad Boy Walked Me Down The Aisle

 By: xoxogirlxoxo876

Bridget’s life is finally looking up. She finally graduated from Princeton, has a successful boyfriend,has the best friends that she could ever need, and she's going to be the Maid of Honor for her best friend and Alec's wedding. Things honestly just couldn't get any better. But of course things couldn't stay amazing forever. The past is about to come knocking on Bridget's door and it's wearing a leather jacket, combat boots, and just so happens to be the Best Man. Ben Collins is back and Bridget's life is about to get a whole lot harder.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3636042-the-bad-boy-walked-me-down-the-aisle