Title: My Bad Boy

Title: My Bad Boy

By: Nickymb

 I feel him lean closer, his breath next to my ear. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to regain my thoughts. I shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't be affecting me like this. I feel his hand run through my hair and then his mouth lightly touches the spot behind my ear and I tense up, in a way that shows how much I want him. Then, he says ever so softly : " You'll see ángel, every girl loves a badboy. "

Kelsey Mays is the good girl who can't keep her mouth shut. The one who has been in love so many times it's hard to keep up. She now keeps everything in a box and plans for the future day by day, making sure nothing goes wrong. That is until Julio, Known as Lio , makes himself her unplanned future. The bad boy isn't something Kelsey is looking for. But, when they become partners in a project and Kelsey must depend on him, Julio helps Kelsey break out of her chains and become the person she is supposed to be. But, Kelsey knows one thing : Love doesn't exist for her, no matter how much she wants to believe it. Sometimes in life people become more then just a person. They become a part of you.This is Kelsey and Julio's story, as they learn love, loss, and what it means to find each other.

Still going :-)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1199091-my-bad-boy