Reminiscing

The fix it fic we all need *cries*

cw // violence

This is a Platonic story considering Eret is ehh with shipping. However i can't control how you guys interpret it so just please don't be weird!!

Also their nicknames and playful "flirting" is platonic nothing else

NOT CANON COMPLIANT

Heights:

Eret: 25 in their God form. 7'9 human

Foolish: 23'3 in his God form, 7'2 human

italic and bold is the crows

crows are the voices that Phil hears (his chat) just like Techno's chat is his voices

I have a hc that they travel between Philza and Foolish!

Mainly foolish pov but not first person (third person i think it's called)

italics is flashback!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Foolish sighs to himself as he slides his rings on one by one. The invitation to the Banquet sat mockingly on his dresser. He's not exactly sure who would be attending the banquet.

But you want to see her, you know you do.

Foolish sighs again at the ever growing chatter. it appears the crows had finished bothering Phil for the day and had moved onto him. they greatly favored the elder God over him, but that never bothered the younger. The crows were annoying anyway.

I'm glad whenever I can share her laughter

That funny little girl

Us annoying?!?! never!

ARSON ARSON ARSON!

I agree with that user. all we do is tease you about missing Eret.

Shut up about arson Jynx!

The God groans as he tries to ignore the incessant ramblings of the crows. They could hear both his and Phil's thoughts meaning they knew about his connection to Eret. back when they were young and dumb they'd had a special bond. Hence why the Goddess of Death had paired them for so many missions.

He smiles as he remembers The Wither Cult. It felt like just yesterday the duo had been slicing through the gathering of priests. Soon after that Eret had dropped completely off the map. Not even Death knew where he was.

Schoolbag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning

Waving goodbye with an absent-minded smile

-------------------

Foolish laughs unhinged as he slashes the priest closest to him with his enchanted scythe. Eret cackling madly beside him using their signature dual wielded Katanas to behead a taller priest who'd begun charging towards Foolish's robed back.

Foolish grins wildly at Eret's smirking form as they approach the head priest.

I watch her go with a surge of that well known sadness

And I have to sit down for a while

-----------------------

He slid the last arm cuff on and grabbed a light sheer cloak. He shooed the crows back to Phil as he left his home, cloak clasped snuggly to his neck.