The Accident

One day, in the world of Sonic The Hedgehog (wherever that is exactly), Cream the Rabbit was playing in the green meadows with her Chao, Cheese. In the mist of their playful antics, Cream tripped over what appeared to be some kind of canister. "What is this" Cream pondered. Cream had never seen anything like it, so she was not sure of what to make of it. Carefully, Cream examined the canister to look for any signs of danger. There was no Eggman symbol, so it couldn't have been his. Perhaps it belonged to Tails and he had accidentally left it here. Cream was stumped.

While Cream was thinking, Cheese began to fiddle with an opening on the canister. "Careful Cheese" Cream said in a worried tone "We don't know what that is, it might be dangerous". Cheese continued to fiddle with the canister. "Cheese, please stop before you..." Cream was stopped mid sentence as the opening was shaken off by Cheese, releasing a foul smelling green mist. Cream and Cheese began to cough profusely, before the mist dissipated and vanished, as if nothing had happened. "That's what I was trying to warn you about Cheese" Cream said "You could have gotten hurt". Cheese flopped down in sadness, making Cream feel guilty. "Don't worry, Cheese, just try to be more careful next time" Cream said in a sweet, caring voice "Besides, we seem to be fine".

Cream looked off to see that the sun was setting. "Looks like it's getting late" said Cream "We should head back home". Cheese responded "yes" in the way Chao do. Suddenly Cream began to feel dizzy and completely out of it. "Cheese, do you feel funny" Cream tried to ask, before she and Cheese passed out.

When Cream woke up, she saw that Cheese was flying around in a panic. "What's the matter, Cheese" Cream asked, concerned. Cream looked around to see what Cheese was so up in arms about. They... had SHRUNK! "We've shrunk, Cheese" Cream yelled in utter shock "It must have been the weird bottle". Cheese hugged Cream in fear. "Ah, don't worry, Cheese" Cream said, reassuringly "We'll find a way to get ourselves back to normal".

"We need to find someone who can help us first" she said, just as the ground beneath them began to shake violently. Cream and Cheese looked around in panic, looking for the source of their own personal earthquake. Cream looked up to see that the one causing the tremors was none other than Amy Rose. "Cheese look, it's Ms. Amy" said an excited Cream "She can help us. Let's call her". Cream and Cheese yelled as loud as they could at Amy to get her attention, but Amy didn't seem to hear their cry for help. Amy continued walking towards them, with her massive red boots about to crush Cream and Cheese. "Cheese, look out" Cream yelled as she grabbed Cheese and flew out of the path of Amy's boots.

"Phew, that was a close one" said Cream "Let's stay with Amy until we can get her attention". Cream and Cheese flew towards Amy's red dress and clung tightly to it as Amy continued her walk back home. Hopefully, Cream could make Amy aware of their present situation, but she would find that doing so would be easier said than done.