Close Call With A Mighty Maw

Amy was walking home, after yet another failed attempt to become Sonic's girlfriend. "Ugh, why won't Sonic ever accept my love" Amy said in frustration "He's always SO BUSY doing his thing that he can't bother with love". As Amy walked back to her house, she was unaware of the two hitchhikers on her dress. Cream and Cheese did their best to hang on to the dress, but Amy's strides made it very difficult.

Once Amy made it back to her house, Cream and Cheese let go and flew over to a nearby table. Cream looked back in amazement at Amy. At normal size, Cream was smaller than Amy, having to literally look up to her. Now, however, Amy was a giantess to Cream, and a beautiful one at that. Cream knew she had to get Amy's attention, so she could help them. Amy was like a sister to Cream (in other words, Amy is to Cream, what Sonic is to Tails), so she was someone that the little rabbit could rely on.

"Come on Cheese" said Cream "We've got to get Ms. Amy to notice us, so she can help us out". Cream lifted off and flew off towards Amy, who was currently making herself dinner.

Amy put on her cooking apron and began to make her dinner for the evening. She was very focused on the task at hand, so much that she did not notice the tiny Cream land in the cooking area. Cream yelled to get Amy's attention, but once again, Amy did not appear to hear her. While Cream called out to Amy, Cheese wandered off into areas the little Chao probably shouldn't have been in. Cheese was looking into a pot filled with vegetables soup, when he accidentally fell into the pot. Cheese's wings were soaked, inhibiting his ability to fly. In a glowing example of bad timing, Amy moved to take a taste of the soup to see if it was good. She dipped the spoon below Cheese and took him up with the sample.

Cream, keeping her focus on Amy, saw Cheese in the soup sample and felt fear fill her heart. "CHEESE!" she screeched in terror, before taking off to save Cheese. Cream dived into the spoon and grabbed Cheese. She tried to take off, but found that she was pinned down by the heavy vegetables bits. Cream and Cheese could only look in horror as the spoon moved closer to Amy mouth, which was beginning to open to accept the sample. As Amy opened her mouth, she revealed a magnificent maw that was among the most inviting among all the females in the universe. She had a large, muscular tongue that was wet, but had little saliva on it. Menacing, pearly white teeth lined her jaw, and a huge, gaping throat opened in the back of her mouth.

The sight and its implications were terrifying to Cream and Cheese, who hugged each other tightly in fear. Before Amy could put the soup sample in her mouth, the phone rang. "Ah, shoot" said Amy, who put the sample back into the pot. Cream took this chance to get her and Cheese out of the soup. "That was far too close" said Cream, feeling relieved "Please be more careful next time, Cheese. We could have been Ms. Amy's dinner if that phone hadn't rang". Cheese replied with the Chao version of yes. "Now, let's try getting Amy's attention again".