I Can and I WILL Write About Characters Trying Cannibalism For The First Time

A/N: Tw/Cw for blood, gore and cannibalism! And anything else that goes with that I guess-

     Senpai entered his dorm room to be greeted by the same question he's heard for at least a month or 2 now. "Hey, can I borrow your computer again?"

"No." Senpai decided to go with something blunt and to the point, he was tired of them asking.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so, do I need a reason why?"

"Yeah, you can't just say no with no real reason! That's rude!"

"And? Rudeness is a social construct, at least that's how I see it!"

"Gh-" Before Senpai knew it he was being pinned to the wall by his roommate.

"You've been hanging out with that lemon head freak, haven't you?"

"A-and..? He saved my life, ok?"

"Oh did he now? Or was he just saving you for later, like he tried to do to me?"

"You... You know him?"

"Course I do, jackass! He's been hunting me for over a year now, he saved my life too only so he could have me as a snack later! I- I ran away, I thought he'd never find me but now he probably knows where I am thanks to you!"

"What..? No, there must be some confusion here! The guy I met was nice, he treated me with respect and-"

"You don't know, trust me! He acts kind and, that's where he gets ya! Next time you see him he'll try chasing you for fun!"

     His roommate let go of him before giving him a slip of paper. "The address on there. Go there if you want to know the truth."

     Senpai watched as his roommate left the dorm, mumbling something about 'needing fresh air'. He didn't know what to do, he could go to that location but was it worth the risk? They probably just said that to trick me, make me give up MY stuff! Senpai went to bed, he was tired and he didn't want to think about anything right now.

     In the end Senpai decided he would just ask Lem about what his roommate said. It took him a few days to decide this, and during that timeframe he noticed his roommate hadn't returned. Senpai went to the alleyway him and Lem always met up at before calling his name. "Lem! You here?"

     Lem came out of the shadows, there was a bit of red dripping from around his mouth as he spoke. "Hiya! You need something?"

"Yeah... What's with the red on your face?"

"Oh, that? Here, I'll be right back!"

     Lem returned with... two burgers, one was half eaten while the other was unopened.

"So I found some... what do humans call it, I forgot... Cash! And turns out you can trade it for other meats then just the butcher meats! So I traded all the money I collected for a burger for me and you! I didn't expect you to come here today though, you don't typically go for walks on... whatever day of the week this is!"

"It's Sunday but yeah, I typically don't... I just have something I need to ask you, you know?"

"Ok, but here!" Lem handed the burger to Senpai, he opened it to find it was covered on ketchup.

"That's a lot of ketchup..."

"It looked so tasty and red, I had to get it! Not as tasty as it looks, but still good!"

Senpai liked ketchup anyway, so he started to eat the burger before asking the question he needed to ask.

"Yeah, so about my question... Do you eat people? Like, hunt them and shit?"