Changes

College was just getting more and more difficult, Senpai didn't know why he was still even in school in the first place. That damned classmate that took all of his pencils had finally stopped asking, although they kept giving him suspicious looks whenever he looked at them. Whatever, it's not important right now, just focus on this fucking test! Senpai didn't understand, he couldn't remember learning any of this before and he always payed attention in this class.

     He was on the verge of tears as he turned in the test, he hadn't finished it and he was certain he got at least half the problems wrong. He begged and cried for another day to work on it, he was desperate he NEEDED this grade, he was barely scraping a B in this class. The teacher said no, that it was easy and that he should understand this by now. He didn't, he tried so hard but he just couldn't grasp the concept.

     Senpai was going on his nightly walk now, he needed to talk to Lem, school was just too much right now. He had passed an alleyway, not the one Lem and him always met up at, and suddenly he was dragged in by his bag. He quickly brought out his claws, he wasn't going down without a fight.

     He was pulled into the very end of said alley, and before he could do anything to his attacker they stabbed his hand, pinning it to the wall. He screamed loudly, and tried to use his free hand to unpin it but that hand also got stabbed into the wall. Said attacker showed themselves, although it was actually a group of people. They dug through his stuff, grabbing the walkie talkie Lem gave him and destroyed it.

"H-hey, stop tha-"

     He was quickly silenced by another knife being pulled out. He looked at one of the people and recognized them, it was the same person that used to ask for pencils everyday. He realized that everyone here was from his college, and they were all staring at him with disgusted and angered looks.

"Wh... why..?"

"You already know why, freak." One of them responded, spitting on him. Senpai was in tears, confusion evident on his face as he spoke.

"I... I really don't, did I do something wrong? I, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean t-"

     He was cut short by another wound, this time right above his hip. He was bleeding fast, it hurt so much, he tried to scream as loud as possible but either nobody cared or nobody could hear him. This is it..? I'm gonna die here, no friends or family, just... a cold dark alleyway..?

"That's one of two, now all we gotta do is find that lemon freak and kill him!"

"Easy as pie, let's do this!"

     Lem, they were going to kill Lem, he had to warn him! He couldn't move, he tried so hard to free himself but he was losing blood too quickly now, he was thankful they kept the knife in him or he'd be dead by now. He heard footsteps, and saw someone familiar...

     Lem was worried, Senpai was running late and he never ran late. He wasn't responding to the walkie talkie, and Lem could've sworn he heard a scream that sounded way too close to Senpai's for comfort. He decided to check around, try to find him, when he sniffed the air and smelt blood. It wasn't just anyone's blood, it was Senpai's, he could tell. Lem started to quicken his pace, he followed the smell of blood when he heard another scream. Senpai was in danger, Lem knew exactly where he was now as he teleported to said location, an alleyway that was oddly enough the only unoccupied alleyway in the city.

     Lem rushed and saw Senpai was half crucified, a knife deep in his stomach as he cried, his attackers were laughing, LAUGHING as HIS FRIEND was dying. Lem was pissed, he listened in on them as he tried to control himself for just a bit longer, long enough to figure out why they did this. That's when he heard them say,