Prologue/ Warnings

Listen to Wiped Out! The Neighbourhood ( in media)

Just a disclaimer that there may not be a happy ending to this book

However I could let the readers decide if they would to see a happy ending

Also this book is a dark romance so there may be parts if you're not comfortable with that you could skip over. 

( I'll put in a warning before a dark or even possibly triggering scene ) 

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome :)

As I am not a professional writer, there will be grammar and spelling mistakes. If you see any you are welcome to point them out and let me know.

Before every chapter I'll try to put in a song suggestion. ( you guys can suggest songs too :)

Any comments, votes, follows and even reads are greatly appreciated :) 

(*P.S: I will follow back)

Have a donut 🍩 

And have an amazing day :)

---------------

"Did you really think you could leave?", he said glaring at me.

I whimpered pathetically, I couldn't be weak. Not now and especially not in front of them.

"You're stuck with us", roared Lorenzo.

"Forever", growled Luciano.

As much as I tried, I couldn't stop. I did the worst possible thing I could do in this situation.

I lunged at Lucifer.

----------------

Times have changed drastically. Humans aren't at the top of the food chain anymore.

The creatures we thought that only existed in fairy tales and bedtime stories actually exist.

The supernatural, they got tired of hiding in the shadows and being brushed off as myths.

They decided to reveal themselves and now they rule the world.

Athena Grey a "lowly" human who grew up with grandparents after her parents were taken as "soulmates" to werewolves. Ever since her parents were taken she despises the supernatural.

She hopes never to be a "soulmate" to one of these monsters. Instead she has a plan to escape for her and her loved ones to escape these creatures.

However things don't always go as planned...........