Chapter 60

♡♡♡♡♡

10:30am.

The scheduled time had arrived. As promised, LM released their highlights right on time...

YU opened the video, it was a short 30 seconds...

he finally got to see how his expression appeared when he was filming the commercial with Sam....

He looked like he had complete trust and was full of love; like he had forgotten the world around him. In his eyes, there was total devotion for Sam .

Seeing this, even  YU couldn't help but blush!

Of course, in the video, all that could be seen of Sam  was his back. LM selected to end the highlights video with the last scene of them holding each other's hand and YU leaning on Sam's shoulder. The scene was shockingly beautiful, so beautiful it made other's breathless, because...

...the emotions...

...were too touching.

LM even turned this scene into their promotional image, blowing it up into huge posters and light boxes and gradually popping them up in major shopping centers.

In an instant, Bingwei's phone almost exploded with calls from various people. Some wanted to know YU's schedule, other's wanted to know who the male model was; they all wanted them to either appear together on their magazine front covers or walk down the runway together...

Bingwei was at home at this time. He had no idea LM's commercial highlights would create such a stir. So, he pulled out his laptop to have a look.

Although he had already witnessed the scene at the resort, seeing the interaction between Yuteng  and Sam on screen, made him finally understand why a short 30-second highlight video...could attract the attention of so many people.

This commercial had the ability to stir up deep emotions within the viewer. After seeing it, it gave one a sense of satisfaction and happiness...

This was the message LM wanted to convey: marriage...was not the end...

Online, everyone was full of praise, "OMG, even though I know this is a commercial, I am willing to be sucked in by them..."

"The highlights are already so beautiful. LM, hurry and place the entire commercial up! This is the first time I've fallen in love with a commercial, I've already repeated it 20-30 times."

"Oh! Most importantly is this back. Who is this man?"

"I'm about to explode! This man has such a charisma; he looks noble, mature and is bursting with manliness. Why are we only allowed to see his back? I want to become a fan of his back!"

"Please reveal the 'back-view dream man'!"

...

No one expected, with a simple highlights video, YU and the 'back-view dream man' would become the hottest topic.

LM's commercial went viral.

Not only because of the highlights, but also because of the posters that were popping up in shopping centers everywhere. Apart from attracting a huge number of engaged couples to purchase wedding rings, fans flocked to LM's counters in groups to inquire about the 'back-view dream man'.

Who was this man and what was his identity? Even one word would be enough to satiate their curiosity.

The counter staff didn't know whether to laugh or cry as they explained it was also their first time seeing the back of this man; even internal corporate staff had no idea who he was.