Prologue: The Redhead on the Swing

"𝙷𝚒, 𝙸'𝚖 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚓𝚒"

"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘?"

"Hey look who it is."

"It's her."

"Yeah, the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero"

"OI, GET BACK HERE" yelled a young girl, her fiery red hair flying around her as she chased two frightful boys.

She finally caught up to one of the boys and started to pummel the kid.

Sooner or later the teacher's came and took the girl off from the boy.

"She hit me!" the boy accused, pointing at the girl

"I did that because you called me names!" yelled the girl, struggling in the teacher's grip.

"That's enough!" yelled the older woman, "Detention now" ordered the teacher dragging the girl inside the school.

"I will not hit anyone. I will not hit anyone. I will not hit anyone. I will not-..."

The girl turned to the window watching the children happily playing with their friends.

Friends...

She sighed as she continued to write on the board, "I will not hit anyone."

"Free!" yelled the girl as she stretched her arms up in the air, walking out of her school.

'You would've been free earlier if you hadn't beat up that kid'

The red haired girl ignored the voice in her head and made her way home before stopping in front of a park. She stood in her place on the sidewalk watching other kids play together.

"Hey!" the girl called to the children, running towards them, "Can I play with you?" she asked.

"Sure!" one of the kids said, not knowing who they were agreeing to.

The red haired girl played with the kids for a while before the parents of the kids called for them.

"Kazuo!"

"Chiyoko! Hajime!"

"Kiyoko!"

The children ran to their parents, waving goodbye to the girl.

The girl waved bye to them as well, a big smile evident on her face.

But that smile soon turned into a frown once she heard what the parents 'whispered' to their children.

"Don't play with that girl."

"She's the troublemaker of this neighborhood"

"She a bad influence for you"

The child looked down as she stayed still in her spot.

'Want me to kill them for you?'

"Kurama, No"

A young boy with pink hair and brown eyes stared at his classmate from a far.

"Yuji, let's go" called the boy's grandfather.

"Okay, Ojiisan"

Another day at school and the same thing happened. Someone called her names, she beat them up and then detention.

Now the girl sat on a swing watching her classmates play with their friends.

"Look at her hair!"

"She's so weird."

"Tomato!"

The Uzumaki heard those insults but didn't even bother to beat up the kids who said those things.

'Just let me out so I can kill them for you.' Kurama said.

"Kurama, No" the girl whispered.

'... tsk ... Fine'

The girl quietly sighed to herself, tightening her gripping on the rope of the swing.

"Hey." A voice called but the female didn't look up.

"Hey!" the voice yelled out. The red haired girl looked up to see one of her classmates. He had pink and brown eyes that stared into her blue ones.

The boy's face lit up seeing as the girl with red hair was now looking at him, "You finally looked up!".

He brought out his hand and his smile grew bigger, "Hi, I'm Itadori Yuji!"

"Are you going to insult me too?" The girl asked, not in the mood to receive any insult being said directly to her.

The boy's face turned into confusion, "Huh? Why would I do that? Is it because you get in trouble all the time or is it because of your hair?" the boy asked.

The girl stared at the boy, her face showed multiple emotions.

"Plus" the boy continued, "Everyone needs a friend and your hair is really nice!" the boy grinned at the girl while she was in pure shock.

The girl's shocked face soon turned into a face of joy. She smiled at the boy and said, "Hi there Itadori-san, I'm Y/n Uzumaki, Dattebayo!".