Chapter 2: For Myself

'𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?'

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝙽𝚞𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚒-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚡!"

'𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝙻𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙳 𝙸𝚃!?'

"𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙴 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳!"

"Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse

"Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse." The raven male said, black goop surrounding him.

"Hold on, what?!" The redhead yelled looking between him and Itadori.

"Wait I'm just fine!" the pink-haired boy protested, raising his hands, "More importantly you and I are pretty beat up. We need to get to the hospital.".

The marks on the teen's body slowly disappeared, Fushiguro scowled, 'I can't tell if it's the cursed object or Itadori talking right now... Damn it, what should I do?!' The male clenched his fists.

"What's the situation?" Asked a new voice.

The two teens turned to the voice to see a tall man standing beside Fushiguro. He had messy white hair while his eyes were covered with a blindfold.

(This dude is 190 cm tall... I feel ✨SHORT✨)

The goop soon dispersed around the male, "Gojo-sensei! What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"Yo! I wasn't planning to show up, but, man you're messed up. I should show all of the first years." the male said, taking his phone out and started to take pictures of the injured teen, "face this way" he chuckled.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up about a special-grade cursed object going missing so I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." The white-haired male said looking through his photos of the beat-up teen, "So, did you find it?".

They were all silent before Itadori spoke up, "Um... Sorry ... I ate it."

"For real?" The male questioned, "For real." the three teens repeated.

The white-haired male got closer to the boy studying his face.

'Can he even see?' the boy questioned, "Damn, it did combine with you. That's hilarious.".

The male stepped back and asked, "How does your body feel?".

"Okay...?"

"Can you switch with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?" The male questioned.

"The curse you ate."

"Oh, um... probably."

Gojo took a few more steps back and started to stretch, "Alright, give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us."

"I'm not sure about this." the boy hesitantly replied.