Chapter 5: Curse Womb Must Die -II-

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎?"

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛?"

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛?!"

"This sucks! If you're gonna switch, just do it already!" the male called, waiting for Itadori to switch, "What's the matter, brat?"

The male then realized and smiled evilly.

"Heh"

Fushiguro and Y/n stood near the gate looking at the building.

"The Innate Domain's closed off! The special grade is dead!" Fushiguro said.

"Now we just need Itadori to return safely..." Y/n mumbled but loud enough for Fushiguro to hear.

"Sorry, but he's not coming back." Said a voice, Sukuna walked out from behind the two teens.

'OI, Brat, call me out! NOW!'

The red-haired teen turned around, holding a protective arm in front of the raven-haired as they backed up.

"Don't be so frightened. I'm in a great mood right now. Let's chat for a bit." the pink-haired male walked towards them. The red-haired female kept an eye on him, slowly walking in front of the raven-haired male and stood protectively.

"This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact. Feels like he's having some trouble switching back. Still, though... It's only a matter of time." the male ripped the top of his uniform off, "So... I thought about what I can do right now.".

The red-haired female realized what the curse was about to do,
Y/n quickly went to grab his arm but it was too late, Sukuna already stabbed his arm into his chest.

"Wh-What are you..." Fushiguro asked, Sukuna pulled out his heart as blood spilled out of his chest.

"I'm taking this brat hostage." the curse said holding the heart.

"Hostage?!" The female yelled, her anger starting to rise.

'OI, Y/n! Calm down!'

"Yeah. I can live without this, but that ain't true for the brat." the male threw the heart to the side making the female angrier, "Switching out with me means he dies. Also... For good measure."

The male took out one of his fingers and ate it.

'Sukuna's finger! That special grade cursed spirit in there must have consumed it'

"With that, I'm free as a bird. You can be frightened now. I kill you then make the girl my spouse."

(Sukuna before he ate his finger: Don't be frightened. I just wanna talk.