Chapter 3: Girl of Steel

"𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒!"

"𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒?"

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving on track 1

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving on track 1. For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line."

'Saori-chan. I'm here. I'm in Tokyo!'

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori asked while eating a popsicle.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" the raven-haired male asked.

"Aside from Y/n-chan, nope.".

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

"Also, didn't you say I was the third and Y/n-chan was the fourth?" The pink-haired male asked.

"Their entry was decided a while ago." The male replied, "You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances.".

"Sorry for the wait!" Yelled Gojo, "Oh? Your uniforms made it in time, I see.".

"Yeah, they're a perfect fit. But it's a bit different from Fushiguro's especially Y/n-chan's uniform. Mine has a hood." Itadori said. His uniform looked the same as Fushiguro's except he has a red hoodie.

Y/n's uniform's uniform was way different from the other two teens. She wore a blackish-blue, long-sleeved buttoned qipao dress that reached up to her knees. On the front of the dress was a red circle that looked like a whirlpool. A black obi was wrapped around her waist. She had an orange-blue collar which she hid her face under. The female also wore gray shorts, ninja boots, and a forehead protector that was worn on her head.

"That's because uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh? But I never put down a request, Y/n did you?" Itadori asked, looking over at the red-haired girl.

"I never did. But the uniform is nice." Y/n said, complementing the clothing.

"Why thank you Y/n-chan, I was the one who made the custom order." Gojo said, 'So he knows my clan symbol', the girl thought, looking down at the symbol on her dress.

"Whatever," the girl said, leaning back on the railing.

"Be careful. Gojou-sensei tends to do things like that. To be honest I'm surprised that y/n's uniform doesn't show too much skin." The raven-haired male said as he glanced over at the female, "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" the male asked, looking at his teacher.

"She asked us to meet here." the tall man simply responded.

"Popcorn, I want some!"

"I see ramen!"