Living the nightmare

February 5th, 2015

Firey's POV:
"Leafy, you're so funny!" I laughed as I told her. She smiled back at me. The light turned green for us to walk across the crosswalk. I walked in front. Suddenly the light turned red again. I ran across fast and got to the other side, but Leafy didn't notice. She tried to run, but a car hit her! She lied in the middle of the road, deep in her blood. "No! This can't be happening!" I yelled. I fainted. Everything went black. I suddenly jumped up in bed. "NO!" I screamed. "IT MUSTVE BEEN A DREAM!" I kept on screaming. I ran to my cellphone and called Leafy. I was sure she hadn't died. No way she could've. I prayed that she would answer the phone.

Leafy's POV:
I was just finishing up my cereal, when I heard my cell phone ringing. It was Firey. I picked it up. He was whispering something like, please pick up, please answer. "Hello? Firey?" I asked him. "LEAFY? IS THAT FREAKING YOU?" he yelled in my ear. "Ow, Firey, yeah it's me, Leafy. Who did you expect, my dad?" I responded. "OH MY OXYGEN! THANK YOU HEAVEN! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING HER BACK!" he kept on yelling. "What are you talking about?" I asked. He hung up. Oh well. At least no more yelling. I slurped up my last spoonful of cereal and put away my bowl. Then I heard someone knock on the door. I opened it, and it was Firey. He immediately hugged me. He didn't let go. I started blushing. "Firey?" I asked. "What's going on?" He finally let go of me. "Oh, uh, nothing." he replied. He looked as if he finally had noticed how weird he has been acting. "Firey? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!" I screamed. I wanted to know why he was so happy to see me. I wanted to know why he was so generous to me. I wanted to know if he loved me, right now!! I couldn't wait for the dance any longer. "TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON THIS MORNING!" I yelled.

Firey's POV:
Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap. Now Leafy wants to know what happened. Crap. Leave it to me to freak out so easily. I needed to keep it to myself. "NOW!" she yelled. "I started ejaculating this month!" I lied. I wanted to face-palm myself again. That is embarrassing men business! But I had to say something. Anything but the dream. "Uh.." Leafy slightly backed away. "Okay..." she added. "Can we just forget everything that happened this morning?" I asked. "Yes please!" she answered. She got up and I walked her to school.
Once we entered the school, Pin, Icy, and Bubble asked us to play truth, or dare, or double dare again. Our 4 new friends were with them. "I don't know..." asked Leafy. "Come on Leafy! It'll be fun! Besides, what else do you have to do?" begged Ice Cube. "Okay." Leafy gave in. "My turn!" said Pin. "Uh.. Firey!" Great. I wasn't sure I wanted to kiss Leafy's cheek again. If she liked me, I sure would, but since I didn't know, it would be embarrassing. "Truth, dare, or double dare?" She asked me. "Dare," I sighed again. I wouldn't admit my crush on her, and Double dares are even worse than dares. "Ok.. uh..... hmm....... Ok! I got it. Firey, you have the choice of either kissing Leafy on both cheeks this time, or give her a peck on the mouth!" said Pin. "Oooooohh!" The 4 girls cooed. What?! This was escalating a little too far. I would probably do it only if I knew if Leafy liked me in that way. "Um.." I mumbled. Leafy couldn't even look straight at me. Her face was red as a rose and she looked in the opposite direction. Awkward!! "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone cheered. I was paralyzed. No way I would touch Leafy's lips! Maybe at the dance I might if she liked me back. But I didn't know. I moved in a little closer. Leafy didn't notice. I moved in closer. She noticed and looked away even further. Suddenly, I didn't want to do this. I was freaking myself out. Leafy looked like she wanted to run away. Everything between us these days are all so embarrassing! "Uh, I have to use the washroom.." Leafy stuttered. She ran off. "Awww, man! So close, Firey!" Pin said sadly. "But Firey, do you have a crush on her? We promise we won't spill the secret." said Ice Cube. Pin, Ice cube, bubble, and the 4 girls leaned in. "Promise?" I asked them. "Promise!" they answered. "Yes. I love her more than the blazing sun and a million stars." I spilled out my thoughts for her. "Awwww!!" all the girls beside me cooed. "Why don't you tell her?" Asked one of the 4 girls. "Well I was thinkin' maybe to ask her to dance at the valentines dance when a slow song comes on. And if she says yes I would spill my secret to her." I told them. "Awwww!" they all cooed again. "So please don't ruin my plan to tell her about my crush on her!" I begged them. "No problem, Firey! Your secret's safe with us! And we won't ruin your plan. We promised!" they all agreed. "Good. And I have a few favours to ask of you all to do at the dance." I told them. "Sure!" They agreed. I started whispering in their ears. It would be the best day ever!

Leafy's POV:
As I came back from the ladies room, I saw Firey and the girls giggling. "So cute!" I heard one of them say. "Uh, guys, what's going on?" I asked them. "They all quickly turned around. "Uh, nothing!" They all said. Firey looked down. I decided to try and ignore the fact that Firey and the girls must be hiding something from me. The bell rang for school to start. Yay, the start of the day. Not really. I sighed as I daydreamed of Firey on the way in. Soon he would know everything. I half smiled and half frowned. Weirdest month so far!