Tony x Y/n (Sugar baby story)

Tw: Smut (obviously), Rough sex, (Even tho it's their first time together I think Tony would be a kinky mf), Sir/Daddy kink, Hair pulling, Face fucking, Degrading (He takes care of her after!), Orgasm denial, Choking kink. (I think that's all)
†*****†******†******†******†*****†

Pt.14

(3rd person)

"Hush before I put that pretty mouth to work" Tony said looking at Y/n with lustful eyes. Y/n says nothing, she just mischievously smirks at Tony. "That's it! Knees now!" Tony demanded. Y/n did as told and drops to her knees. "I'll be the one smirking when you're begging to cum" Tony said while looking down a Y/n. "Now don't you think it's time to help me with my problem?" Tony asked. "Yes Tony" Y/n replied, before she could reach his waistband he stopped her. "It's daddy or sir now baby" Tony released your hand "Yes sir!" You smiled then pulled down his sweatpants. You stared at Tony's size. "Wow.." You say then look up at Tony. "Do I have permission to touch it Daddy?" You say looking at Tony innocently as possible. "Of course baby" Tony runs his hands trough your hair and says "You're being such a good girl for me" You smile at him then take Tony's length into your hand. You gently start stroking it and you hear Tony let out a low groan. You look up at him as you slowly lick up his length. You start to kitten lick the tip not breaking eye contact. "Y/n.. Don't tease me or I'll have to punish you" Tony warned. Your eyes widen at the thought of him punishing you. You take half of Tony's length into your mouth and you start to bob your head on his length. Tony groaned again and gently pulled your hair. "Y/n may I please fuck your face?" Tony asked but more like moaned out. You nod your head the best you can. Tony gripped your hair harder and slowly started to thrust his length in and out of your mouth. You felt him hit the back of your throat but it didn't really matter you had no gag reflex. "You think it's fun to tease now brat!? Look at you taking my cock like a good little slut. I bet you've wanted this for so long" Tony teased.
The degrading went straight to her core causing her to moan around him. After a few more minutes you felt Tony's length twitch in your mouth you hollowed your cheeks a few times and used your tongue to help make tony finish. Eventually he let out a loud groan and started to climax in your mouth. You watched his facial expression as he came. He pulled out and told you to swallow. You did then you smiled proudly at him. "You're such a good little girl" He kissed your cheek then picked you up and threw you on the bed. Tony spread your legs slowly causing you to whine. "Shush baby no need to whine" Tony smirked and put his head in between your legs. He kissed up your thigh and stopped right at your center. "Please daddy! Please!" You begged, you needed Tony to give you pleasure. "Please what? What do you want?" Tony asked. "I need you! Touch me please" you begged for him. Tony finally gave in and licked a strip up your core. You threw your head back in pleasure. Tony kept licking then eventually sucked your clit. You screamed daddy and rolled your eyes back.. After a while of him licking and sucking your felt close to your orgasm. "Sir I'm close!!" You moaned. A few minutes later you were about to cum but Tony just pulled away. "What? No no! Please let me cum!! Daddy..!!" You whined but eventually you felt the knot in your stomach disappear. Tony started smirking again then lined up his length at your entrance. You nodded your head and Tony gently pushed into you. After a few minutes you begged Tony to go faster. He granted your wish and slammed into you at a fast pace. Tony put his hand around your throat choking you enough to feel pleasure but not enough to cut off your oxygen. "Aww did the baby not get her orgasm? How would you feel if I just left you here all needy and horny? Hm? What if I had to go to a meeting and you were horny? Would you crawl under the suck my cock? So I'd fuck you after the meeting? My little whore! Only mine! Not Bucky's! Not Nat's! Mine! You hear me!?" Tony flips you over and fucks you from behind. He grabs your hair and pulls your head up. "Who do you belong to!?" Tony shouts. "YOU! YOU DADDY! I'M YOUR WHORE! I'M SO CLOSE!! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" You yell in response to Tony's question. "That's right you're mine and fine you may cum but only because you're a good girl" You thank him multiple times then you start to cum hard. That's what pushes Tony over the limit. He releases inside of you then flops down next to you. You lay there your body still slightly twitching from the intense orgasm. You were so thankful you were on birth control you really didn't want a kid right now just Tony. You look over to say something to Tony but you realize he was gone. A few minutes later you see him walk back in from his bathroom with a wet washcloth. He started to wipe the sweat off your face and body, and he wiped all the cum off of you he threw the washcloth in the laundry basket and helped you put on some of his comfy clothes. After you two were dressed you two cuddled on his bed. "You did such a good job Love. And you know I didn't mean those mean things I said right? You're not a whore or anything like that." You smile at Tony then kiss his cheek. "I know Bubs and thank you! You were amazing too!" Tony smiled at your response. You two said I love you the fell asleep.

And there was no doubt that the others heard you two.
†*****†******†******†******†*****†

A/n:
I hope you enjoyed this, I'm sorry that this was bad! This was my first time writing smut. I might make more smut on here that isn't related to stories. Like one-shots. But this will definitely be where I'll put the smut from my stories on tiktok
Word Count:1097