Tony x Fem Reader x Bruce

Requested by: laraaleluia

Tw: Smut, Threesome, Face-fucking, slight bdsm, Rough sex, Punishment. (I think that's it)
†****†*****†*****†*****†*****†****†
3rd person

Y/n walked downstairs in a very revealing outfit. Most of the day was spent teasing her friends. "Hey Y/n!" Thor yelled from across the room. "Hey what's up?" She responds. "Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked "Sure!" She walked into the room at sat on the couch between Tony and Bruce. (Everyone is there except Peter) "Y/n, Truth or dare?" Nat asked. "Truth I guess" You replied. "Out of everyone here who would you have a threesome with" Nat asked with a grin. She knew you had a crush on two the specific men next to you. You slap your hands on Tony's and Bruce's knees. "I think these two men right here" You look at them then back a Nat. The game continues for another hour. You decided that you've had enough for the night. "Alrighty this was fun but I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight!" You stand up and smile at everyone then head up to your room. Most of the others went to their rooms as well. It's just Tony and Bruce sitting on the couch. "So about what Y/n said.." Bruce trails off . Tony smirks and stands up. "Let's go give her what she wants" Tony says. Bruce stands up, they walk upstairs and stop in front of your door. Tony and Bruce hear moaning from behind your door. They open it to only to see you pleasuring yourself. "Oh baby.. All you had to do was come get us" Tony starts. "We would of been more than happy to help you" Bruce finishes Tony's sentence. (We're just going to pretend that Bruce would totally not be awkward during sex). You let out a whimper and close your thighs together tightly. "I think you need to be punished doll. Don't you Bruce?" Tony asks smirking at you "I think she does Tony" Bruce answers. Tony walks out of the room as Bruce walks over to you. "P-please" You whine. "Please what baby?" Bruce replies while pulling your shirt off. "Touch me..." You pout. "I am touching you" He grins. You frustratedly grab his and and put it on your core. Bruce smirks and starts to rub your clit. You throw your head back in pleasure, enjoying the moment until he pulls away. He takes off your bra and says "Hands and knees until were ready for you". You do as he says, you hear Tony walk back in. "Look at you doll. All wet and ready for us" Tony teases. Before you can respond your laying on your stomach with your feet tied up high on the bed posts. (Basically it's so your hips are lifted a little bit in the air.) Bruce gets on the bed in front of you. "Open up" He says putting his tip on your lips. You open your mouth and he slides in, then you feel Tony rub your core with his tip. He slides into you entrance and starts to fuck you at a fast pace. Bruce grabs your hair and starts to thrust up into you mouth. You lay there in between the two men you've had a crush on for months getting fucked like it was their last time having sex. You feel your orgasm building up so you try to help the guys. You start to suck hard as Bruce is fucking your throat and you squeeze your walls around Tony's length. "Are you close baby?" Tony asks thrusting faster. You just moan around Bruce before releasing. After a few more minutes you feel Tony release into you then Bruce releases into your mouth, you swallow it then smile at Bruce. "Round two babygirl" Tony says. Your eyes go wide in thought of another round. "Unless you don't want to Y/n." Bruce reassures you. "No! No! I want another round!!" You say. You feel your hips drop onto the bed as they uncuff your feet from the bed post. "Hands and knees again" Tony says. You move onto your hands and knees. This time Tony sits kneels in front of you stroking his member. "Can you help me out?" He says gesturing to his hard member. You nod and take him into your mouth. You feel Bruce slide into your entrance and you let out another moan. Tony groans and starts to thrust up into you mouth. You gag a little but let him continue. As time passes you've had four orgasms and a fifth one was building Tony and Bruce both have had three orgasms working on four.  Tony is now roughly fucking you and Bruce is face fucking you. You have tears running down your face from pleasure. You climax again then Tony slams into you one more time before releasing into you. Bruce releases down your throat again. You swallow it then tiredly fall down onto the bed. "Are you okay?" Bruce asks going to get a wet rag. "Y-yeah" you reply. "Your such a good girl. Maybe next time we won't have to punish you for being a tease and not asking for help" Tony says while running his hand through your hair. Bruce cleans you up then Tony gently puts  pajamas on you. Just as you were about to fall asleep you hear Tony tell Bruce that he'll stay with you for the night. Bruce leaves and goes to his room. You feel Tony climb in the bed next to you. "Goodnight Y/n" He says just as you fall asleep.
†****†*****†*****†*****†*****†****†
A/n: Hello! I hope this alright laraaleluia
If any of you have more ideas let me know please! You can message me on here, comment, or message me on tiktok! Also please vote it would mean a lot to me, but not pressure! I hope you enjoyed this! Have a nice day/night!

Word count: 994