Stucky x Fem reader (one-shot)

Tw: Smut, Rough sex, Threesome,  Spanking, Degrading kink, Punishment, Exhibitionism (Having sex where others could see you), Getting caught, Mentions of sexting, Daddy kink.
†*****†******†******†******†*****†

Y/n's pov

I sighed knowing that Steve won't be back for another 5 hours. He went on a 3 day mission and it's going to take 5 hours.. I haven't done much while he was gone. I was on my phone swiping through pictures when I saw a nude picture of Steve from the last time he had a mission. I closed my thighs tightly together, I know I'll get punished by Steve if I get off without his permission. I looked back down at the picture and let out a little moan. I could wait for him any longer, besides how would he know I did anything? I slowly pulled my panties down. (All you are wearing is panties and one of Steve's shirts) I slowly started to rub my clit and threw my head back. Was I really this needy? It's only been three days. I continue to pleasure myself, I almost climax until I feel someone roughly grab my hand.

Steve's pov

I've been gone for 3 days on this mission and I really miss Y/n. I'm coming home today but I wasn't sure how long it would take so I told her it would be about 5 hours. Turns out it only took me an hour. I smile at I walk into the elevator excited to see my wonderful girlfriend. I walk into our room to see her getting herself off. I growl and start to walk over to her she was in such pleasure she didn't even hear me. Right as she's about to cum I grab her hand roughly. "What that hell do you think you're doing!?" I growled aggressively. "I-I'm sorry.. Daddy please.." She whimpered out. "You're a bad girl! I think you need to be taught a lesson!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the elevator and took her downstairs. I knew nobody was home but I also know they're going to be home soon. "Daddy what are you doing!?" I didn't respond to her. I just bent her over couch and watched her squirm. "What rule did you break doll?" I asked sternly. "Rule number 2.." She says embarrassedly "How about you tell me what all the rules are as I spank you? Would my slut enjoy that?" I smirk looking down at the needy girl. "Yes Daddy. I would enjoy it!" She agreed with me.

Y/n's pov

I agreed with him because I knew if I didn't I would be in more trouble.
"Great let's get started" Steve said. "How about 15 spanks? Hm? Do you deserve 15?" Steve asked. "Yes! I do! Please give me what I earned!" I begged. I just wanted him to touch me. I've been without him for 3 days and I need him. I feel his hand hit my ass roughly. I moan quietly not wanting him to hear me. "I don't hear you saying the rules doll" He said slamming his hand against my ass again. "Rule number one.. Listen to Daddy.." I start to blush even more as my embarrassment rises. Steve hums in approval. "Rule number two.. No touching myself unless I have daddy's permission" I say throwing my head back in pleasure from the spanking. "Rule number three.. Be honest with you. Rule four.. Ask nicely if I want something.. Rule five.. Don't make you tell me more than twice to do something" (These rules apply during sex for he doesn't actually control you all the time. Only one that applies out of sex is number 3). After Steve finishes spanking me he roughly pushes into me. "Use that safe word if you need me to stop" He says. Even though he loves to be rough with me during sex he always makes sure to remind me if I need him to stop then tell him. After about 10 minutes of him roughly fucking me I felt my climax coming. Just as I was about to tell him I was close I heard some say 'what the fuck'

Bucky's pov

I decided to come home early because I hate hanging out with everyone if Steve or Y/n isn't there. See the problem is I have a crush on both of them.. Yep you heard right. I'm a raging bisexual. Not only that but I have a crush on my two best friends, and the worst part is they're dating each other.. So I have no chance with either of them. I walk into the compound to see Steve railing Y/n. I instantly felt hard but ignored it. "What the fuck!?" I say, I didn't know what to say. I really enjoyed see it though. Am I a pervert for liking this?

Steve's pov

I heard bucky say 'what the hell' but it only made me go faster. "Oh hey buck! I had to show this little whore what happens when you break the rules" I smirk. See what Bucky doesn't know is that I know he likes me and Y/n. It's obvious. "Buck come here please" I ask. "W-what why?" Buck replies. I can tell he's horny by the way he's talking. "Y/n? I know you're a cock slut so you wouldn't mind if our Bucky joins would you?" I say fucking her harder. I felt her orgasm a few minutes ago but I'm not finished with her, after all this is a punishment. "Please! Bucky join!! I want both of you so bad!! I need you!!" Y/n started begging. "Good girl Y/n. Now bucky come over here and put your cock in her mouth before I dominate you as well" I say. With that Bucky runs over already pulling his pants down. "Bucky I know you like me and Y/n. It is very obvious, we've been discussing it these last two weeks. But well get to that later" I wink at him. He shyly smiles at me. "For now let's have some fun with her" I lean forward and kiss Bucky's lips. He moans into the kiss at he slides into Y/n's mouth. After about an hour we all finally stop. I pick her up and carry her to our room. "Come on buck!" I say smiling. Bucky picks up everyone's clothes and follows me. I get Y/n cleaned up and changed then I sit next to her on the bed. "Come here Bucky I won't bite. Unless you want me to" I wink at him again and his face goes red. "Like I said earlier we know you like us and the truth is we like you too." I smile at him "R-really? I thought you were straight.. A-and we all can't date.." He says looking at his hands. "Oh Bucky how can someone so handsome and smart be always so wrong. I'm bisexual and yes we can. It's called a polyamorous  relationship." I tilt his head up to look at me. "We both really love you James." I use his first name and he blushes even more. "I-I love you both too.. I didn't think neither one of you would want me.." He says sadly. "Of course we want you Bucky" Y/n says softly. "You're amazing" I nod my head and agree with her. "Bucky will you be our boyfriend?" I say with a smile. "Of course!" He pulls both of us into a hug. We all lay and cuddle then eventually fall asleep.
†*****†******†******†******†*****†
A/n:
I love Stucky so much don't come at me! Please leave suggestions if you want! You can comment or message me! I hope you enjoyed this!
Bye!!❤
Word count: 1302