Breakdown 101

(When you see the words the next day then you may start the song, or now. I'm not saying anything.)

After the whole scene with the black haired male, the foursome went back to relax and savor the moment with y/n in her bathing suit, specifically having dirty thoughts about her and it, but they kept it to themselves.

Y/n and Crystal excused themselves to go towards the manicure and pedicures. The said girl looked back to see a splashed Riku, with sheepish smile. "Where are you going? Coming to get your nails done?" Crystal asked with amusement, staring at one of her grand sons. He scratched the back of his head and walked towards y/n. "Don't try to get more attention from boys." He whispered into her ear, the said girl looked up at him with a slightly confused look, but nodded nonetheless.

The males were conversing with one another, the two ladies were giggling and talking, nothing out of the ordinary until a ear pitching scream made everyone stop what they were doing. The woman who was doing Crystal's nails, stopped and ran, along with the one who attended to y/n. The females shared a look and went to find the males, who just so happened to see them in the hall, approaching to where they were.

The men internally sighed, the two ladies as well. "What happened? What's going on?!" Y/n asked frantically, her heart was beating roughly, if you stood close enough you could hear it, she looked frantically only to feel someone's hands on either side of her face. "Y/n? Calm down." Staring directly into Noya's eyes, she sniffled and hugged him. "I-I'm sc-scared." She said, tightening her grip on his waist. He patted her head and whispered sweet nothings into her ear. After standing there for a while, she calmed down and stared at the people slightly, a lot taller than her, and looked embarrassed. "Sorry." She said, rubbing her arm up and down.

"Don't be sorry, dear, everyone has breakdowns." Crystal said with that same grandmother like smile, the girl nodded and they all decided it was best to go home and just spend the day at the secret beach.

The next day

Y/n woke up startled, seeing none other than the twins cuddling into her sides, she sighed after seeing it's only them, there was a knock on her door. "Come in." She said, in came Riku and Alex, they stared at their brothers, head slightly tilted, and then back at y/n, she shrugged, the best she could, wirh a sheepish smile. The boys sighed and tried to wake them up only for them to tighten their grip on y/n. "Oi! Thing one and thing two! You're suffocating y/n!" Riku yelled with a hint of agitation. The two sleepy heads jolted up and apologized to y/n who just nodded and smiled at them.

The rest of the day the five teenagers, four of them being lovesick puppies, one of them just enjoying their time, they were walking towards the ice cream shop, known as 'Crista's Ice Cream Parlor' the bell above the door chimed announcing the five teenager's arrival.

Y/n's mouth and eyes went wide, it was so adorably cute and it felt so homey, the retro vibe was very evident

Y/n's mouth and eyes went wide, it was so adorably cute and it felt so homey, the retro vibe was very evident. The boys went towards the counter, arriving at the counter they saw a girl with pink hair, pink eyes and a lot of makeup. "Hi. I'm Liz. How may I help you?" She asked in a flirty voice, while looking at the four boys, not even seeing y/n. "Can we have five soft serves please?" Alex asked, refraining from ripping her throat out. She tilted her head slightly to the left and blinked. "Five?" She asked, they nodded. "But I only see four.." she said, the boys stiffened and looked between and behind them, they relaxed, seeing she's at the jukebox, y/n fished in her pockets for a coin and placed it in the jukebox, picking the band 'Mother Mother' the song 'Arms Tonite' started to play. She smiled to herself and looked at a bunch of confusing boys. The melody started and she started to sing along with the song.

She started to dance and sing, while smiling, the boys enjoyed the little show, outside some folks also came in to see the little show.
She just danced and laughed, dancing with some girls who joined her. The girl sang while looking at the boys, the other teen girls dancing, she was just to good for this world is what the boys all thought, including some of the people who were watching. When the song was finished, y/n went to sit with the boys, smiling and a little out of breath.

"I didn't know you could sing!" The boys all exclaimed at the same time. She sheepishly smiled. "You guys never asked." They stared at one another and nodded.

Today was fun!
Her voice is so angelic.
That guys should stop staring!
What are you hiding?
Princess~

Just a quick chapter along with one of my classic favourite songs. But also a quick reminder along with a quick squeal......

I don't own the pictures. I repeat. I. Do. Not. Own. The. Pictures!

The squealing part. Thank you to all the people whose reading this book. I really appreciate it a lot. Also I would love to thank everyone whom made me feel like I could write this book.