Tommys place

Adam and Tommy arrived at Tommy's place he lived in a huge apartment complex and because of Tommy being a machine he insisted they ran up the stairs to his place. They both pelted up the stairs, sweat dripping from both of them. They got there and Tommy lead the way, Adam starred at Tommy ass as he moved. He couldn't wait for what his surprise could be.

They entered the apartment and it was amazing, Tommy had walked to the kitchen immediately to get an expresso and so he asked Adam if he wanted he one, he obliged, as Adam was drinking his expresso he felt that Tommy was looking at him, just the way he was drinking his coffee turned Adam on.

Tommy banged the table after he had finished and went "right! Where should we get started on this plan then? What days are you free?" Adam rolled his eyes as he was expecting more than just a plan, he said "eh Tuesdays and Thursdays I guess" "can you do Fridays?" Tommy replied with, "no- but that was gonna be my day to fuck you" Adam said silently under his breath, Tommy looked at Adam so sternly but strangely "you what-?" Adam said immediately that it didn't matter but Tommy had a little smile as he definitely heard what he said.

Tommy asked Adam a very interesting question "oi Adam, are you gay? Or anything like that?" Adam almost shit himself he kind of avoided the question but said the answer under his breath "uh yeah- he he" Tommy walked over to Adam and grabbed him by the collar, Adam thinking shit, he's gonna get beaten up and that he probably wouldn't make it out alive.

Tommy then whispered in his ear, "I like you then" Adam couldn't believe what he was hearing he was gonna get fucked by the man of his dreams.

Quickly Tommy undid Adam jeans he started to rub Adams clothed cock whilst Adam tried doing the same, Tommy whispered again "I bet you couldn't wait for me to fuck you" Adam moaned in Tommy's ear.

Tommy then sat down on one of the island chairs and commanded Adam to suck his dick, he instantly grabbed Tommy's white Calvin kleins and pulled them down, Adam was confronted with a huge cock, about 8 inches and Adam wasn't surprised. "I'm a big boy aren't I?" Tommy said "you sure are" Adam said.

He wrapped his lips around his huge cock and started pumping into his mouth just able to get up to the balls, but at a push. Tommy moaned with delite, Tommy began to take off his tank top, his abs glistened with the sweat covered on him. Still getting sucked off tommy uncontrollably moaned he had to be quiet so his neighbours wouldn't hear him.

"Adam- daddy's close" Tommy said with a quivery voice, finally Tommy climaxed he shot his thick warm cum into Adams mouth and Adam cleaned him up, Tommy got up and straddled Adam, he carried him to his bedroom and flung him on the bed.

Tommy helped Adam pull his jeans down and his boxers, Tommy brought Adams ass up to his v line and said "are you ready Adam? I don't want to hurt you!" Adam said yes with desperation and Tommy grabbed some lube and layered his fat cock in lube.

He lined up his cock to Adams entrance and pushed in, Tommy and Adam both moaned in unison. Tommy pumped Adam slowly, "fuck me harder Tommy! Show me what you've got big boy" Tommy increased his pace and slammed his v line against Adams entrance, he quickened his pace once more and Tommy and Adam still moaned once doing so.

Tommy began to get sloppy, and he almost was at climax again. He grunted loudly and thrusted a couple more times and came in Adams ass. Adam and Tommy fell against each other and breathed heavily. They both fell asleep in a matter of minutes.