The aftermath

Adam hazily woke up in a bed he was not familiar with, it was dark and Adam peered around for a light, he grabbed his phone and noticed it was almost 4:00pm. He scanned the room and noticed that Tommy his hot mess was laying right beside him, he still carried a lot of sweat on his forehead from the eventful rough sex they had. Adam shook Tommy gently and told him to wake up, Tommy glanced at Adam and said "wow! You look sexy when you wake up!" "Cheers, you can say that bout yourself big boy!" Adam said in a stern tone.

Adam perched himself at the side of Tommy's bed rubbing his hands in his face sitting there and just thinking about his tight sore arse, Tommy snuggled Adams back and kissed him down to his neck, this turned Adam on dramatically but he couldn't let Tommy turn him on as he had to go. "Look Tommy, not right now, I'll come back but not right now I've got to go, but if you ever need a ride call me!" Adam said whilst putting his jacket on. "I can't wait to put my fat cock back in your hole tight boy!" Adam smirked and left Tommy's apartment.

Tommy couldn't stop thinking about Adam, It was his first proper time doing anything with a guy, and Tommy couldn't bare it, he yanked his bedside table open and pulled out his lube. He pulled down his black calvins and whipped out his throbbing fat cock that was still red from pounding Adam the night before, he layered his cock once more with lube and rubbed it in a slow pumping motion, he sped up and started to growl and moan at the thought of Adam and his big cock. He sped up and was about the cum, he threw his head back and rolled his eyes to the back of his head, he finally came and shot his warm, thick load onto his defined abs, they glistened with the cum lying on his stomach. Just as he was about to fall asleep Tommy wondered when Adam would be back and be able to spoil his boy once more.