Why would you ever kiss me?

[Based on the song "Heater", by Conan Gray because it has been in my head all day and I can't get it out!]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty.
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were...

"Hey! What are you listening to?" The sandy-haired man asked the Black only being half interested.

"I don't know... This song just appeared out of nowhere and it describes my feelings exactly."

"What is it called? Maybe I've heard of it." He asked coming up to his friend.

"Heather, by... Conan Gray. No idea who it is, probably a Muggle or something."

"I've heard of that one! Is it good?"

"Well, it describes my emotions in a way I never thought it could." He said in confusion.

"What do you mean? What's the lyrics?"

"It's...
Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty.
You gave her your sweater
It's just polyester
But you like her better
Wish I were Heather"

"That's... Nice. You like somebody who likes someone else?"

"Yea..."

"Seriously? Who is it?"

"None of your god damn business, Remus."

"Sorry, Sirius. I could help you if you want. You're always acting so down and Slytherin-like nowadays, how about you ask them out for a date and I will dress you up? Would you like that?"

"Yes... What am I even going to wear?"

"That is for me to worry about. Now, go and ask that lucky girl on a date and I will pick up some clothes from home." The man said just before disapparating to his home.

"What if it's not a girl..."

•°•°•°•°•

"How, handsome Sirius!" The black-haired man came out of the bathroom only to be overflown with compliments by the werewolf.

"You really think so?"

"I know so. I have to take a picture of this to show to Tonks. She will be so shocked."

"Do you like her?" He asked without thinking first.

"Well, a little. You know, she's cute and all but I am way too old for her." He said shrugging.

"So... If she was older would you...?"

"Maybe." The dog looked at him hopefully before he disrupted the silence."Now, who is it you are going with? Somebody I know?"

"No... Either way, they said no..."

"What?! Who could ever say no to this hunk of a man?"

"I don't know... Do you want to come? I already made reservations at a restaurant and it would be a waste to just let it go."