Say you won't let go

(Fred Weasley fluff)

"And who's this?"

"Mrs. Weasley, everybody, this is my older sister; Olivia." The muggle-born girl introduced her muggle sister to everybody, and they were more than happy to share their home with her.

"Hello there beautiful. Were you hurt?" Fred, the Weasley twin, asked the girl in flirtatious concern.

"What? When I fell from heaven?" She asked in disbelief. Were they really this bad at flirting?

"No, when you disapparated here. You didn't get splinshed, did you? Are you okay?" He smirked a little but tried to hide it with concern.

"Oh. Yea, I am- uhm- I am fine, thank you..." She said with a slight smile at the tall man, or boy, before her.

"Well, that's good. The name's Fred. Fred Weasley. Nice to meet you. Hermoine told me you are a prankster yourself, tell me more."

The two easily got into a conversation about the use of gunpowder in fireworks and he showed her a bit of magic since she had barely seen her younger sister do any. Hermoine had just this last year turned seventeen. They learned a lot about the other, such as Olivia's grade in math (a well-deserved C) and how Fred hadn't even taken his N.E.W.Ts.

"So, when will you be leaving?" The red-hair asked the blond girl.

"After the wedding, probably. Hermoine says I have to go to a safe house because she will be going away with Harry and Ron. I just hope I will not have to leave the magic world yet."

"Well, you don't have to. You can always come to my-"

"Fred! Are you flirting with my sister?" Hermoine stormed over to the two and the Weasley boy shook in fear, while Olivia was having a hard time keeping in her laugh.

"N-NO! I would never, you know that Mione. We were just talking about school and pranks..."

"Pranks? So you are trying to contaminate her little brain with-"

"LITTLE?! I am older than you Mione! Who are you to say I have a "little brain"? Mind you I got an A in every subject except for maths!"

"Sorry, sis."

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤

"Muggle?! You let a Muggle live with you for a month?!" And that was how Olivia was introduced to Aunt Muriel. Fred led her outside and told her their aunt acted that way to everyone, muggle or not.

The two of them had grown a lot closer in the last few months. They talked about everything and nothing, George thought they were dating since they hugged so much, which they both denied.

"It's fine. It's just that it reminds me that I will never be like you guys." She frowned and looked down. Fred took a hold of her chin and lifted it so that she would look into his eyes.

"Hey, I will do enough magic for both of us, alright?" She grinned and nodded while looking into those eyes she had found herself drowning in recently. He leaned in and when they were only a centimeter away from each other she could feel his breath on her lips. Her insides were going crazy and she could not breathe.

"Can I?" He asked and she couldn't even mutter a word. She closed the distance between the two and he immediately kissed her back. It felt magical, which it probably was, since Fred felt himself for the first time totally in love, even though he would never admit it. Not yet, at least. She lifted her hand to his cheek and he took one hand and held her waist.

"What did I say? Hermoine, you owe me five Galleons!" The two looked up to just see George walking inside, screaming for Olivia's sister. The couple laughed and hugged each other harder than ever before.