All I need is you

Based on "All I need is you" by Hillsong worship (Doesn't really fit the story, but I like the words "All I need is you") 

(Professor Remus John Lupin fluff - part 1)

"Today we will be facing this. Can anybody tell me what it is, and what it looks like?"

"We're not babies," Emma mumbled and gave the closet a boring look.

"What was that? Miss Sands? Mind speaking up?"

"I said, it is a boggart and we all know that, sir. It is, after all, not even O.W.L level, more like for third years." She gave him a roll of her eyes but stopped when she saw the fury behind his professor-face.

"So. What does the boggart look like to you, miss?"

"I don't know, maybe my loved one dead, professor."

"And who might that be?" He asked with raised eyebrows. The whole class was paying attention to the quietest and most laid-back girl in class, having a quarrel with the sweetest teacher.

"None of your business... Professor Lupin." He put his attention back on the rest of the class, letting his eyes leave the gorgeous woman before him.

"Does anybody know what kills a boggart?"

"You, sir." Remus looked back at you with a snarl on his lips motioning her to continue. "Well, your teaching skills are laugh-worthy-"

"Detention, every day, for a week, and ten points from Griffindor." He said going back to the closet, not even giving her any attention from the gasp of shock. "So... as Miss. Sands almost got it correct, it is laughter that finishes up..." Remus continued with the lesson, but he couldn't let his eyes off of her, the brown-haired girl for too long, she now giving him the attention he deserved after getting detention.

¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤

"Next!" He said and saw you stepping up to the boggart. It did not turn into your parents, dead, nor your boyfriend. It was McGonagall holding a report card, with only T's and D's and P's on it... She looked at it with dread and thought what could make this ridiculous. As she said the incantation it turned into McGonagall dancing around funnily and the card was in pieces of confetti. "Great job. Thank you all for today... Not you, Miss Sands" He said as she tried sneaking towards the door.

She stopped in her tracks and took a seat at the back of the classroom. All her classmates had left the room, her friend with an encouraging nod, and now it was only her and the handsome professor at his desk. "What is it you need me to do? Schoolwork? Clean your office? Clean the kitchens? Chores?"

"All I need is; you, to do your school work and be quiet." She rolled her eyes at that, the thing is school started yesterday and she didn't have much work to do. She guessed she might be able to train some spells the rest of the days. After a while, she got bored and looked at the sign of his name. R.J. Lupin

"J... Jonathan?"

"What?" He looked up at her in confusion at the name.

"What does your middle name stand for? The J" He looked at the sign and sighed.

"It's none of your concern. You should be quiet like I asked you to." He said sternly and you frowned at the sign.

"James?"

"No, and now it's two weeks detention." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Does that name mean something to you, sir?" He looked up at her in disbelief as she continued to speak.

"Well, I had a friend of that name in Hogwarts. James Potter, maybe you know him?"

"Harry's father?" Emma asked in surprise, she didn't know Lupin was friends with Harry Potter's father.