Chapter 6

Sasha's POV
"It's amy or Amymaria03__thegamer on wattpad They replied. " Who are you?"
"Fry?" I asked as that's the nickname I gave my best friend.
"Pan? is it you?" She asked
"Yeh!" I shouted. I herd her climb up the steps. I talk to her on wattpad but she doesn't know it's me as I use the name aww_cute_bunny.
"How come your here?" I asked
"I um got adopted and I'm moving to Brighton." she sighed. I couldn't help it. the tears came. knowing Amy she... oh there we go. Amy lifted the pan I gave her. Yeh I gave her a pan it has a kawaii face engraved as well. ^_^ . she has one and so do I it's our joke. only we get it. Slowly we lifted the pan. I felt the plonk on my head as her pan it me and my pan hit her. next thing you know we're asleep in a tree!
"
"
"
"
Next week.
Amy left. the bulling got worse.
I was walking to the park after school. as I walked down one of the roads loads. Of children were there. I could only go through and that's what I did. the amount of pain that was. kicking punching and shoving. I finally made it out and saw I had loads of bruises and a cut! I'm a fast bruiser so the bruises were all ready a purple colour. as soon as I got the park I raced into the loos. I chose a cubical and locked it. I changed into my dress. It is a dark blue dress. before I put on my white tights I applied concealer on my bruise everywhere. I pulled on my tights and brushed my hair in to high fishtail plate with a white ribbon. I walked out of the cubical and to the far end of the park. I put my phone down and clicked on the song iv got my socks on by shay Carl.
The crowd slowly formed but I closed my eyes and picture vengelfe LDshadowlady ihascupquake watching me. the song finished and I opened my eyes. I saw there was a crowed and got nervous. I bowed and slowly left. I saw sunset hair again. are they stalking me or something?