Chapter 9

Sasha's POV
I walked inside only to be told iv been adopted! Without thinking I ran to my room and packed. I packed all the things I need for my secret in one suitcase and all my clothes and other items in my backpack. I have a very big back pack. before I left the room I made shore my face was kinda covered in hair. I ran down the stairs, and the person that adopted my just walked to her car with my suitcase, she put it in the boot then got in the car. I got in the passenger side. next thing you know, I'm a sleep! I had no dream it was just darkness or so I thought. I turned around and saw my mother real mother she came towards me and smacked me!
"How dare you get adopted you little brat!" She smacked me again. then she punched me then I saw a knife in her hand,how the poop did she get that so fast? I screamed as loud as I could I thought of the song someone wrote when they saw me on the news, I sung it silentlyin my head, she came towards me and held my arms and shock me. I opened my eyes to see I was on the sofa of my new home, some one was touching me, I froze on the spot.
"Let go of her please mum." said my new mum. With that my nan? Let go. as soon as she did I ran and hid in a gap between a wall and a cabinet. I fitted perfectly!
"Sasha I'm having a partly later if you want you can stay in your room." said my new mum. I still didn't know who she was, but as I couldn't talk to anyone I wrote a little note asking if I could stay down stairs.
"Yes you can." she said.
Thank you. I wrote on the next note. I stayed in the in till the party started. I crawed out and sat behind the sofa. I pulled my knees up to my chest. I got out my phone and went on twitter.
" having a party all the YouTubers are here except @aww_cute_bunny " I went through her tweets and saw she had a picture on one.the picture hasn't loaded yet but I saw what she put.
"Wow it's not been a hour and I'm all ready a terrible mum." when the picture loaded I saw it was me in the gap with a single tear rolling down my cheek. then it hit me. my mum is Vengelfe! my dream family is true!
I logged of my personal Twitter and logged on to the aww_cute_bunny Twitter and tweeted annie.
"I'm here except you don't know where." I puty phone away and saw that mum put her new projector on and it is playing the newest YouTube videos, at the moment my dancing one is playing, as it finished I saw what the next one was. it was ....