searching for clues part one (VelmaXDaphne)

"Let's split up for clues, Velma and Daphne you go together than me scooby and shaggy" Fred inclined. Velma and Daphne gazed into the eyes of each other as they started walking down the dark, spooky dust-filled hallway. They both could still hear shaggy wining about his "famished belly. However, once both of them couldn't hear even a whisper daphne dragged Velma by her waist right into one of the rooms slamming her into a wall, you could catch a small whimper by Velma's lips. "If that makes you whimper I wonder what you will do for what's coming next" daphne smirks. She clenches onto Velma's ass and throughs her onto the bed ruthlessly, "are you ready kitten". "oh why yes daddy" Velma cheekily laughs, their red soft lips barely touch, with Velma's breath going down to her neck. One by one each button undoing, soon revealing nothing but skin. Tongs down each others throat, hands replacing bras, cold night air making them cuddle even closer, quit whines Ecco the halls. Daphnes long pink nails scratching down Velma's body from head to toe, hair pulling becoming a game, screams being heald back then turning into desperate whimpers. Footsteps approach down the hall, both women quilty get dressed before the footsteps reach the room and open the door. The door handle opens, "jinkies" Velma screams in fright, "calm down it's just me" shaggy reassures. "did you find anything in here" Fred asks. " we searched this room head to toe, no clues to be found" Daphne explains. All agreed there is no monster to be found and shall return tomorrow for more exploration of the creepy old house.