searching for clues (ghost uncovering)

Fred and shaggy run to the spine clenching screams, to find a pale woman with a light blue flowy dress with magnificent flowers almost realistic looking, she was floating in the middle of the ballroom with her beaming white eyes staring almost right into daphnes soul. both boys staring in horror, they scamper to the girls, "w-wh-what's going on" shaggy stutter in complete utter fear. "we were looking for clues then we went into this room and she was like this" Velma stated. All looked at each other in dismay, just as Fred starts to open his mouth the ghost floated down then started to chase them with now eyes redder than blood. Each turndown corner and into rooms soon the ghost appears slower and weaker. But what it does not know is that Fred inserted a trap at the entrance of the home. "To the entry guys" Fred yelled, the mystery incorporated followed the order, they ran to the door with the ghost almost on tale. "NOW" Fred shouted again, SLAM the ghost's head runs right into the trapped door. "now let's see who is under this mask or if its a mask at all" shaggy implies. Velma shakily tries to forward her hand near the "ghost", she slightly sights a line of a mask then quickly unveils a disgusted face under the mask. "MARCIE" is that you? "why the hell would you be dressing up as a ghost" Velma gasps. "it is Velma, and the reason is, all you ever thought about was you, I loved you and you didn't love me back, you broke my heart and wanted to get back, the best way to do that was to scare your new girlfriend away so I could be with you" Marcie snarled. "GIRL-" Fred was interrupted by the police barging into the house to take away the imposter. No one in the group said a thing but just started walking to their car after another sucesful finding, just with some confusion in this case but shall be discussed once in the car.