Chapter 5: Unexpected Events

Speech indications

"Hello!" = Speaking verbally
"Hello!" = Speaking via telepathy
[Hello!] = Thoughts
Hello! = Narration
Hello! = Saiki commenting about someone's thoughts

Saiki's POV:

The blonde boy was staring off into the void, not noticing his mother's question.

"HELLO?! Katsuki Bakugou, I require an ANSWER!" The explosive woman shouted as her expression went back to an irritated and fuming one, pulling her son's ear again to get his attention.

[Good grief. I know where he gets the attitude from, now.] I thought, indifferent.

Katsuki, or to be more polite, Bakugou, yelled in annoyance.

" STOP PULLING MY EAR, OLD HAG! This guy is just...Uhh.. a friend of mine?! I guess?!" He lied, trying to break out of his mother's grasp.

The mother quickly let go of his ear, making him pull away and painfully rubbing it, hoping to soothe the pain.

She looked at me, then back at her son repeatedly, before hitting her son at the back of his head. I felt my mouth twitch at the sight.

"Don't lie, you moron! You can't just bring some guy and tell me he's your friend while stuttering like your life depends on it!" She scolded her son, as he yelled once again, now rubbing the back of his head.

[Looking at this, I'm grateful that my parents are just lovey dovey wrecks that only fight each other ironically.] A drop of sweat appeared on my face.

"Your son probably mistook me for another person." The 2 bombs stopped quarreling and turned their heads at me.

"I'll take my leave now, sorry for the trouble." I turned away, ready to walk off in the dark night, my destination being unknown.

The mother and her son remained quiet. I nodded and began walking away from the doorway.

However, as I took a step on the pebble path, a hand landed on my shoulder.

[I'm gonna get Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from this.] I thought, as I turned my head.

I was met by Bakugou's mother, who's face was no longer tense and wrinkled by the grimaces of her anger, but welcoming and full of nothing but care.

[Good grief, I love my mother, but her face doesn't give me the same vibe as Miss Bakugou's.] I thought, my face vaguely darkening.

"Wait, it's dark outside. You shouldn't go out there at this time, especially when villains are lurking." She implored.

[I have no idea what Katsuki had planned in his mind, Probably nothing good. but I'm definitely not letting a teen walk outside at night. How humble.]

My eyes looked around, visibly hesitating. I then nodded at her, as Bakugou clicked his tongue and stomped up to his room, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Miss Bakugou's smile slightly widened in relief.

"Good. Now, take off your shoes, and make yourself home! If you need something, call me, or my husband, Masaru Bakugou." She beamed, pointing to herself and a man with a similar haircut as Bakugou's.