Chapter 10: Plot Kickstart

HEY YOU AMAZING PEOPLE! I am SO SORRY for not uploading in so long! I've been a bit busy with life recently, but fear not, I've got a few parts for you all! This crossover isn't discontinued ! Thank you for checking in and happy new year!

Speech indications

"Hello!" = Speaking verbally
"Hello!" = Speaking via telepathy
[Hello!] = Thoughts
Hello! = Narration
Hello! = Saiki commenting about someone's thoughts

"Hey pink hair! You're sleeping on the couch?! SUCKS TO BE YOU!" Katsuki mocks, leaning on a wall. "First of all, my name is Kusuo Saiki. Second of all, I'd rather sleep on the couch than share a room with you. Shut up." I reply angrily, scrolling through social media. He was obviously not having it, and decided to throw a pillow at me. By reflex, I caught it with my psychokinesis, but panicked and immediately dropped it.

[SHOOT!-]

Silence. The pillow hit the ground, and Katsuki was staring at me, baffled, but also looking like he was about to burst out in laughter. His face looks punch-able. I just awkwardly stared at him, til he finally said something. Or shouted something.

"That's IT?! THAT'S YOUR QUIRK?! BAHAHAHAAA! It's as weak as the quirk of that damn Deku's mom! Were you trying to keep it a secret because of how WEAK it is?! GAHHAAA!" A vein popped on my face. To think I'm gonna be his "brother", I can't decide who's the biggest pain in the ass between Kusuke and him.

I'm sick of that bastard's laughter. What is he? A hyena? I lift the pillow while he's folded in half by laughter, and fly it at his stupid face. Katsuki lets out a pained "URGH!" before falling to the ground. Good riddance, honestly.

[What's there to do? I could go out again, but what for? Midoriya isn't an option right now, I don't wanna go in that junkyard again, especially twice the same day.] I ponder, still scrolling through social media. Wait...

[I could go to the café again!] my face lit up, but immediately saddened. [But no. It's sunday, and the café's most likely closed by now... ] I facepalmed. [What am I thinking?! I can just check with my clairvoyance.] I cross my eyes and look for Tsukki Café, which is luckily not too far from the house. Sadly, the wooden sign hanging from the door had the word "Closed" carved on it.

I sigh in defeat, hearing Katsuki's thoughts flow back in, as he wakes up from the pillow impact. Of course, I'm not gonna say anything about it. Although it was quite funny to see him drop dead. 10/10 would do it again.

"What the hell was that?! I saw the light!" he complained, sitting up. I reply with "It's how weak my quirk is, you said it yourself." earning a groan. Katsuki then gets up, clicking his tongue in the process, and walks towards me his hands on the back of his head.

"You think you're tough, huh?! [Technically, I am.] Just because you're here for ONE night, doesn't mean you get to be all confident and crap! Not in MY house!" he threatens, looking at me from above. I'm not having it, this rabid dog threatens me for not going to his house, and then implies that he doesn't want me staying?

Furrowing my eyebrows, I stand up from the couch and put my phone in my pocket. Being taller, I unintentionally tower over him, and notice a drop of sweat running down his forehead. "Listen. I never asked to be here. You're the one who dragged me in, and now your mom wants me to be your brother. So be it, porcupine!"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" Katsuki growls, before being interrupted by mom. She shouts from upstairs, "WHAT ARE YOU 2 SCREAMING FOR?!" to which Katsuki replies to with "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, OLD HAG!". I hatefully glare at him, and simply sit back on the couch, plugging my earphones in to listen to some tunes while scrolling again.

Katsuki only walks away, reluctantly, according to his thoughts. [What am I supposed to do with a brother? Compete? I do NOT need another Kusuke, thank you. Do I spend time with him? What do we even do to spend time?! I hate this so fucking much! Watch your fucking language.]

Katsuki suddenly stops dead in his tracks, clutching his fists and gritting his teeth: "...do- ugh... DO YOU WANNA-" is sadly all he could say. Mom walked downstairs, her hair in a mess and dark circles visible under her eyes. "Katsuki where'd you put the comb?" she groggily asks, rubbing her face.

[FUCK! Stupid hag! PROFANITY, BAKUGOU!]

"On the sink! Are you that old to the point where your eyes can't see anymore?!" he angrily scowls, only for mom to hit him on the back of the head.

[I wonder what he was gonna come up with. His thoughts didn't mention it, so he was probably about to suggest the first thing that came to his mind.] I shrug, looking back at him. He was still arguing with mom, who's hair looked like a cat's fur after it licked a power outlet.

[Let's find out what kind of character development Author is gonna write for you, Katuski.]