𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔥𝔦𝔪!

I locked eyes with the dark haired male before crouching down further behind the railI could hear voices yelling from below me. But i froze.

I didn't want to do this, i didn't want to run away, i didn't want to kill another person, i didn't want to do anything.Why was i getting so discouraged after one small miss.. I could easily fire again.

But i didn't

I just sat there staring at my gun. 

I ran a hand through my hair before leaning my head back against the rail. 

I looked back down again and saw that the men weren't there, the only thing that was there was a sleek black car that was driving away. 

i'm screwed

my thoughts were quickly broken when i heard loud footsteps coming from the door.

this is kind of what the roof looked like( credit to the artist💕)

yup, looks like i can kiss life goodbye, there was no where that i could run, unless jumping off a building was an option

I got into my fighting stance, but to be honest. I sucked at hand to hand combat. 

I heard a loud bang before the door was opened. 

To which i was welcomed to the most pleasant sight ever.

4 men holding they' re guns, and spiky haired dude was nowhere to be seen. ( aka Iwa)

Looks like i don't need to use hand to hand combat, thats good. I quickly grabbed my gun before aiming at the boy in the front. 

It was the plump guy from earlier. I quickly pulled the trigger and aimed right in between his eyes.

click

huh-

shit i'm out of Ammo.  WHAT THE FUCK IM OUT OF AMMO?!

It was just reloaded-Wait...did i forget to reload my gun after shoot- oh my fucking god..

I forgot to reload my fucking gun. 

I sighed before closing my eyes for a second and taking a deep breath. I mean yes i sucked at hand to hand combo, but i was good at dodging bullets. And with a rookie I could take them out easily with a simple punch to the gut. 

The chance of me winning this fight was pretty good. 

That is until the door was kicked open again, poor door god damn.

And out walked a guy with a body built like a god, and he had spiky hair. So this is the Iwaizumi guy they were talking about.

Guess i'm dead meat. 

The plump man quickly sent a bullet my way, which just so happened to graze again the right side of my cheek leaving a small slit.

ouch, that hurt.

The blue haired man quickly ran up to me, but before he could shoot me. I hit him right between his eyes with the butt if my gun.

That was simple enough, just four more to go. 

I could hear yelling coming from the group in front of me, and painfully groaning came from the blue haired male. 

I quickly kicked him in the gut with my dock martin before redirecting my gaze to the light green haired male that began to quickly run up to me, without a gun may i add.

He sent a fast left hook to my jaw and landed it quite easily. Like i said, i'm not good with hand to hand combat.

I stumbled back a bit before grasping my gun a little bit tighter and whacking him with it. Thats fun. 

I looked at the male in front of me before glaring at the rest of the group. I thought they would've taken me out by now...

I saw the spiky haired male leaning on the door with an amused smirk plastered on his face.

" Obviously you rookies are incompetent when it comes to doing anything" he spat at the males in front of him. 

" so just do me a favour while i take care of this, take the guys and go to the base" he paused for a second and began to slowly walk up to me  "oh and tell Sakusa that i'll bring them there with a few scratches but i'll let him do the rest."

He glanced at the boys behind him, they all seemed to give a small nod before grabbing the bodies and rushing down the stairs.

I backed up a little with every step he took before I was met with the edge of the rooftop.

he quickly ran up to me and round house kicked me on the side of my jaw. 

again?!

I groaned in pain as I was sent flying towards the ground. 

" sorry about this, but Mr. Boss man want's you back at the base to interrogate you, so be a good little sniper and keep quiet" he said while painfully grasping the back of my hands together and pulling me up onto my feet. 

i flinched as he put a cloth in my mouth, i tried to squirm around and get out of his grasp, but since this dude was like Godzilla to my scronny ass i had no chance, oh and did i mention that my gun was sent flying after that kick. 

Well it was. 

I tried to scream, and kick him. But it was no use. 

In a matter of seconds i started to see black and while specks clouding my vision.

And before i knew it, i was out cold

shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET READY HOESSS 😩

also im sleep deprived and didnt proof read, so im sorry for any grammatical/ spelling errors LMFAO

😎