𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

"hello!" an overly cheerful voice boomed out.

Atsumu whipped his head around in the direction of the noise, only to be met with a rather unusual sight.

A male with red spiky hair walked in, he wore a black button down top and black oversized jeans with rips all over his thighs. 

 Atsumus eyes, he looks so ethereal, was the only thought clouding his mind.  

The crimson haired male skipped over towards the cold metal table Atsumu found himself sitting at.  Hep lopped down into the chair right infront of him. 

" hiii! im Tendou! Atsumu right?" the red haired male gave a sweet closed mouth smile, he brought his pale hands towards his chin and resting his head onto him palms. Everything this man did was enchanting it it's own unusual way.

"ah..oh yeah thats me" the fake blonde muttered. eyes darting towards the table.

" so, you made a horrendously dumb decision" tendou said letting a small chuckle spill from his light pink lips.

atsumus head snapped upwards,  before atsumu could worry further, the red head spoke again. 

" whos goes on a mission alone!" the male said, shaking his head lightly in a playful manor.

" well...its a long story" atsumu said, shly rubbing the back of his neck. 

" you really think i have anything to do? its kind of boring here actually" the crimson haired male sighed, rolling him eyes ever so slightly in annoyance.

" BUT! if you tell me why you came alone i wont be bored!" he said. His eyes gleamed wit excitement, he looked like a puppy just about to get fed. 

"oh..well. my friend tried following a five minute craft hack right"  he said, bringing his head up ever so slightly to lock eyes with the red head. 

"but he accidentally stabbed his hand, pretty hard actually, and my dumb self thought i could do this alone. until i missed the shot and mr bara bara arms came up and roundhouse kicked my fucking head" the fake blonde mumbled the last part under his breath.

"oh! iwazumi! yeah, hes a tough case, but once you get on his good side he'll protect you with his life! his humor is pretty good to. hes boses second hand man!" the red head said, his voice la ing with enthusiasm. 

"boss?.." atsumu said questionally.

"yeah, mr bossman. hes your typical wattpad mafia leader, i think. well he is a germaphobe who kills people with a gun, never ONCE has he killed somebody with anything other then that. he cant handle when blood splatters on him. so he leaves the torturing to me!" the male said, pointing his thumbs up towards his smiling face.

Atsumus eyes widened.

" oh, by the way. dont tick mr boss man off. he will kill you" the male infront of him said in all seriousness.

Atsumu gulped, shit