Epilogue

So this is really the finally it's short l know but it sums up everything between SOUIS.The song The Writer is the theme song for this story and it's on the side bar if you haven't gotten the chance to hear it.You guys remember Louis and Sofia making this there song in IN THis Life,As We Fall For Each Other right?. :))

This was requested by a lovely fan that didn't want for this to end.l dedicate this final chapter to you :)

Sofia's P.O.V.

"Mum can l stay at uncle Harry's?".A now five year old Sofy asked."l don't know you're starting to become as cheeky as uncle Harry and a bit odd like aunt Eleanor"l said holding in my laughter."l promise l will stop mum"she begged."l don't know Sofy..."l said acting as if l was thinking about it."Sof stop picking on our little princess"Louis said coming into the bedroom.l giggled in a failed attempt to hold my laughter.l stood up and picked little Sofy up.l kissed her forehead."Of course you can go to uncle Haz's you don't even need to ask.Just promise you'll say hi to El for me ok sweety"l said."Yes mummy,l'll tell aunt Eleanor"she said happily kissing my cheek."l still think leaving them with uncle Liam is better"l mused.

"You don't think they're capable of taking care of our childreen...that's,that's an outrage,it's undinably....true"Louis said making me laugh.He walked towards me and placed both hands on my waist pulling me close to him."To think it's our four year wedding anniversary,we should plan our second honeymoon already"he said placing his lips on mine."Daddy uncle Kiall said he want's me"little Tommy said in an adorable voice that complimented his four year old stature.lt was my turn to look at Louis oddly."What did you tell Tommy?"l asked raising an eyebrow."l might have said Niall didn't want him there,Sofia the boy has gained five pounds again and l'm sure it's because of Niall and Melissa over feeding the poor boy"Louis said."Really,that's your argument?"l asked chuckling."lt's all the argument l need Sofia"he said."Stop messing with Tommy"l said.

l turned to the little boy"Tell uncle Niall that Zayn will drop you off after he drops off Sofy"l said."l don't want to go with uncle Zayn!"Sofy shouted coming in the bedroom with a little bag on her shoulder and a stuffed bunny."Why not?"l asked."Aunt Perrie pinches my cheeks all the time"she said crossing her little hands over her chest.Louis knelt down to her level"It's simple really Sofy...bite her"he said making me laugh.l admired how great of a father he was and how easy it was to smile and laugh when l was around him.

"Guess who's here!"an overly happy voice shouted."Hide!"little Sofy shouted to Tommy who hid behind the lamp as she hid behind courtains.

"Now where could little Sofy and Tommy be?"Zayn said grining.Giggles were all that was heard."Found you!"he shouted making Sofy scream.The came out of their hiding spots and huggged Zayn and Perry."Tell the boys we said thanks"l said hugging Zayn."Sure thing Sof"he said leaving with Sofy and Tommy who held each of his hands."Funally the pest are gone.l thought we'd never get rid of them"Louis said dramaticly.l slapped his shoulder."What was that for?"he whined."For being an idiot"l mutterd.He hugged me from behind and whisperd in my ear"But l'm your idiot"he said kissing my cheek.

"You hear that?"he asked lowly as we stood dancing in the restaurant."What?"l asked lowly."lt's our song"he smiled brightly.The Writer by Ellie Goulding was playing as we danced to it's rythim.

"You wait for a silence

I wait for a word

Lying next to your frame

Girl unobserved

You change your position

You're changing me