Part 26

Amia broke the kiss between them but she didn't move away from his hug.

-I want you Amia...-Zayn whispered softly.She closed her eyes and stiffened.

-Your Highness...-

-Don't call me like that, I want you to say my name...-He whispered again as he brushed his hand across her back making her shiver slightly.

-...Zayn, I...need to get ready for tonight...-Amia said avoiding to talk about his earlier statement.

Zayn sighed as he placed on hand on her hips and the other brought up to her face.Leaning down he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Almost instantly she wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer and deepening their kiss.

After sometime they stopped and separated.Amia, all flustered up with swollen lips bowed to Zayn then headed for the door.Opening the door she turned around.

-Will you join us in the initiation ceremony?-She asked still dazed.

Zayn smiled slightly and simply nodded.Amia took a deep breath and stumbled out of there.She somehow managed to find her way back, only to see Kyra making a havoc in the harem.

-Amia!-Kyra screamed when she saw her sister.-Will you finally speak to me?!-
It was hard to say at who she was angry more, Zayn or Amia.

-We have to get ready for the initiation tonight...-Amia said avoiding Kyra's questions.

But her sister was worse than a raging bull.

-Oh no you don't!-Kyra grabbed Amia's hand a dragged her out of the harem and in to a new empty room.This one was a dining room.It was small with a simple wooden table in the center, and two chairs on each sides.There was a white brick fireplace with steady fire in it.There was a window looking out to the garden and the look was breathtaking.The garden was shaped in a star with a fountain in the middle.

-Sit!-Kyra ordered.

Amia glared at her older sister but obediently listened and sat in the chair closer to the fireplace.

-Now explain!-Kyra tried to hide her anger buy maintaining a composed face but Amia knew her sister better than herself.

-What?-Amia snapped.

-Don't you play with me miss innocent, why the hell were you crying today, and what happened after Zayn took you away?!-Kyra growled as her eyes sparkled with anger.

Amia sighed.-Zayn...told me to leave for South America after the initiation...but I... guess I somehow fell for him that it made me hurt and sad just to see his lack of interest in me...-

-Oh Amia!I told you to stay away from him!-Kyra squealed stumbling down in to a chair across Amia but towards the door.

-And that made me sad and angry, so that's why I cried...and when he took me aside I confessed him that...-

-And what did he say?-Kyra asked.

-Well, he didn't really say anything we just kissed... that's a good sing right?-Amia said blushing.

-Depends on the way you're looking at it... he likes you, for me that's a bad sign...-Kyra murmured grouchily.

That made Amia smile but instantly that smile faded when Niall entered the room.

-There you are I've been looking all over the place for you...-He said walking over to Kyra.

Amia jumped away from him moving to the farthest corner of the room.Her eyes widened when he put a hand around Kyra's shoulders.