Part 13

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Letoholic71!

-Uh this is bad!-

-Can't I undo it somehow?-

-That's the problem you can't!If we only had contacts now!-

-I'm sorry what?-

Kyra stopped and turned around.-Contact lens, they were made like a long time ago and were used to help those with poor eyesight or to change the natural color of your eyes.-

-How do you know that?-

-I always liked history so I read a lot of books...-

-Okay whatever can we get...whatever you said those things are here?-Amia asked.

-Maybe if we weren't locked in this  house...-

-We could send an apprentice...they're allowed to leave...-

Kyra nodded and went slowly to the door, opened it with a crack and called a slave to her.

-Fetch me an apprentice...-

In a few moments a boy around 14 years entered the room, Amia avoided to look at him.

-What's your name?-

-Travis...-

-Okay Travis I need you to buy something for me, they're called contact lenses, you should buy the colour brown...-

Kyra gave him the money she somehow managed to steal and dismissed the boy.

---

Unknown Pov

I watched the golden castle as it got closer.It has been long, too long since my last visit, by in the vampire world witches are not welcome.

The last time I was here two witches died.I was planning to recruit them but Zayn killed one before I could speak with her...I think her name was Bella...and the second one we tried to turn her but when she heard that her sister was killed she was very angry, Jade I think...

She wanted to kill Zayn, we tried to stop her since her powers haven't evolved yet enough but she didn't listen, she ran straight to his chambers...the king even tried reasoning her but unfortunately she revealed herself as a witch and tried to kill him.

As punishment she was killed in front of a raging crowd.My sisters and me were forced to leave since we would have been accused of trying to kill the king.

But now I had to come, some things are more important then your own life...

The carriage stopped and I waited until the deadbeat slave opened the door.

Because of security reasons we did not go trough the town, although I didn't complain.Not even demons treated their slaves in such a harsh way.

My sisters got out first and I hesitated to put my foot on the cold vampire ground.But the message I was carrying was too important for me to chicken out now.

I took a deep breath and after 127 years I put my foot on the hard ground.

For a 142 year old witch I looked quite good.Most witches of that age look older, like a human 40 year old woman, I look lie I'm in early 30s.

-Sister are you sure...-

-Zip it Marie, you know well it's too important...-

My closest friend took a deep breath as she unwillingly nodded.

I went ahead and entered the cold palace.

As I touched the white marble I remembered the first time I entered this palace.I was merely 17, a child and some women in here were even younger then me at that time.

I was amazed by it's beautiful structure and they way it was built.I started exploring and then I saw the slaves.

They were getting ready since the king was going to pick one that night to join him in his chambers.

Since that moment I was disgusted with the whole vampire nation.

-Sister...-I heard a whisper behind me and a cold hand grasped around mine.

-I'm fine, we should probably go inside...-

I walked without hesitation but I did notice that my entourage was still standing outside.

-Come in, they don't bite...-I made a joke about vampires but it didn't seem to loosen them up.They seemed even more frightened now.-Fine I'll go by myself!-

-No!-Marie ran inside followed by the rest.

I ignored them and continued my way up the stairs.

I followed the same hallway as the memories of me running to save Jade trough it rushed to my eyes.She couldn't have been much older than me still she was murdered in cold blood along with her sister.

I knocked on the king's door.

The guard was a young vampire so he didn't look suspiciously at me.

The door opened slowly and I walked inside while signalizing with my hand to the rest to stay outside.

Zayn was working something at his table.There was a vampire before him holding a dagger, my dagger.

But I couldn't just ask for it, I need to give him something else something probably more powerful so I clenched my teeth and fists and plead for the vampire to leave quickly.

-That is all Harry.-

The vampire left and Zayn lifted his head.

-Ah Celeste what brings you here?-

-Don't act like you didn't know, I warned you I was coming...-I said as my voice trembled a little from the anger of seeing my dagger.

-Fair enough...-

-Zayn it'll happen again, I felt it, the same power I felt the first time, I felt it again, a few months ago.It was even more powerful...the sisters they've come back...-

-I know Celeste, I saw them myself...-

-Where are they?I want to meet them...-

My heart was pounding as I was happy he hadn't killed them yet.

-You can't...-

-Why?!-

-They are my slaves...-

-They are witches, are you really going to brake...-

-I'll stop you right there!The treaty was already broken when Perry and Brianna joined us, there is nothing that says I'm obliged to do if I keep them...-

I was speechless.

There is no chance I'm letting them go, the two most powerful witches will be mine

---