Bondage and High Heels (YoonJin)

Summary

YoonJin: Dom/sub, Rope Bondage, Toys, Name-Calling (Yoongi gets called a pig, if you are sensitive to fat-shaming please be careful, just know that it's all consensual and not meant to be hurtful or used outside of the bedroom), Humiliation, EdgePlay, Orgasm Control

Left right left right.

"Look at you."

Left right left right.

"Hm? You poor thing."

Left right left right.

"My poor little slut," Seokjin cooed and Yoongi shuddered. "My piggy, hm? Look at you, look at what you did."

Whack!

"Nnngh!"

Yoongi's knees buckled slightly but he had to keep going, the collar around his neck fitting snugly already without the chain pulling on it.

Seokjin smirked, and rubbed his hand over the spot he had just hit with his flogger, squeezing the younger's red butt cheek before giving it a harsh slap, watching how it jiggled slightly and taking pleasure from the small, pained noise Yoongi made behind his gag. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Bad piggies need to be punished," he said with a smile. "And you have been so bad, my little slut. Stuffing your face with sweets, huh? Who allowed you to get fat?!"

Whack!

Yoongi cried out and shook his head helplessly, some drool dripping down his chin.

"That's right, no one," Seokjin growled before he smiled sweetly again. "But that's fine, we'll get my fat piggy into shape again, hm? We'll turn you into a good, pretty piggy. One that deserved to suck and take real cock. You'll be a good piggy, won't you?"

The younger sniffled and nodded his head, gurgling something behind his gag and making more drool run down his chin.

Left right left right left right left right.

Seokjin sat down in his chair and leaned back in a satisfied manner, just watching with a smile on his face and the flogger lying in his lap. The sight in front of him was simply too beautiful and he could watch for hours. He could keep Yoongi right there for hours if he wanted to, keep him there and make him work while he watched.

His sub was such a sweet little thing, so submissive, so pillant under Seokjin's strong hands, bending over backwards just to please him, to earn some praise from him. He lapped up the smallest words of praise, his body buzzying with pleasure each time he had earned some of them from his dom. With a few well-chosen words Seokjin could make him drop so far into his headspace he wouldn't care even if the entire kitchen suddenly exploded. He'd do everything his dom asked of him, getting that adorable, drugged-out expression when he was praised in return.

It was enchanting to say the least.

He could parade him around in front of people and he wouldn't care because he had only eyes for his dom.

People at play parties turned their heads just to catch a glimpse of his lovely sub. There had been tons of people who had begged to be allowed to play with him and sometimes, when Seokjin was feeling generous, he allowed it. He just couldn't resist the thought of the younger moaning helplessly while a woman plunged her strap-on into him or when he was kissed everywhere, had his body worshipped by others or was trussed up all nicely, bound with rope and hanging from the ceiling for people to admirrer.