Needy (Yoonjin)

Summary:

Yoongi's feeling a little needy for Jin and Jin knows how to fix it.
__________________________

Yoongi POV:

I don't know what it is, but I've just been so needy recently. The strange thing is, it's only with my hyung. Whenever Tae or Jungkook tries to give me hugs, it just doesn't feel right. I don't want to bother my hyung though, he's busy enough as it is. I look to my left and see him asleep on his bed, it's currently three in the morning and I should be sleeping, but I literally can't. Suddenly, an idea pops into my head, but I quickly shake it away because for one, it's wrong, and two, it's really risky. But fuck I just can't help it, he just looks so...damn.

He's currently laying on his back, the blankets falling off the bed, and his toned torso just looking delicious in the pale moonlight seeping in through the curtains. Christ I just want to touch him so so bad, but I shouldn't, I can't. What would I say if he woke up? 'Sorry hyung, you just looked so good, I couldn't help myself' Fuck no, I'd sound like a goddamned cannibal! But goddamn how does he not expect it, with how absolutely gorgeous he looks.

He really knew what he was talking about when he called himself worldwide handsome. ARMY raves about how gorgeous his face is, but if they could only see his abs, how well built he is, jesus, they wouldn't shut up about it for years, it'd break the fucking internet. Shit, I still remember how they reacted when they saw a picture of him in a fucking tank top; imagine what it'd be like if they saw him in nothing but his boxers. I'm so privileged to be blessed with the ability to see him shirtless whenever I want.

Maybe I'll just tell him I couldn't sleep and needed cuddles? Who am I kidding, I'm a grown ass man, why the hell would he buy that? Well, it'd be worth it if he agreed, but it would take all I had in me not to get hard being that close to him. And those god given abs, just thinking about feeling them under my fingers is making me shiver. Fuck it, fuck all of it, I'm gonna see if he'll let me sleep with him. Not that way, well, I wouldn't mind, but it's too soon for that, he has to warm up to me a bit first. But all I can do now is hope and pray, and a little bit of fantasizing, because that never hurt anyone, right?

I slowly and quietly got out of my bed and tiptoed to Jin's, slowly sitting down next to him on the bed and grabbing the blankets. I put them over us, and snuggled into his arm. "Yoongi? What are you doing?" he said. Fuck his deep voice might just make me cream my pants. "Oh, sorry I woke you hyung, I just couldn't sleep. I didn't think you'd mind, but I can go back to my bed if you want" I said, sitting up a bit. "No, it's fine, just wake me up next time, yeah?" he said, propping his head up on his arm. "Okay hyung" I said, laying back down. I scooted a little closer to him and wrapped my arms around his back. "Jesus Yoon, your hands are freezing! Come here" he said, pulling me closer by the waist, and fuck I almost moaned at how large his hands felt on my hips.

"Hey are you okay? Your face looks pretty red, are you sick?" he said, cupping my face in his hands. I bit my lip to keep a moan in but couldn't quite do it, if he can fit this much of my face in his hands, imagine how much of my a- "Yoongi? Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" he said. I was seconds away from saying 'you', but one, that's cliche as fuck and two, I'm ten billion percent sure he would look at me crazy for even thinking about doing it with him. "N-no, I'm okay hyung, All I need is some sleep and hugs" I said, struggling to keep my dirty mind out of my words. "Okay" he smiled, moving his arms to wrap around me. That fucking smile, I might melt. Not to mention his arms around me, making me feel oh, so small. Shit, I hope he doesn't notice I'm hard.