Chapter 10 "Intents"

Chanity's Pov:
Soon we pull up to the beach and knit my eyebrows I wonder what he has planned for the rest of the night

Killain opens the door for me..he's such a gentleman. He winks at me and he grabs a blindfold "do you trust me Bambina?"

"Hmm do I?" his smile drops and I giggle "yes I do" he shakes his head and smirks as he puts the blindfold over my eyes.

So I don't trip killain takes my heels off my feet and leads me to somewhere on the beach I feel the sand between my toes and the noises of the waves and I feel the cold breeze graze against my body

"Ready" killain whispers in my ear and kiss my neck tenderly I bite my lip and I nod he pulls my blindfold off and I gasp

It's so beautiful he chuckles at my reaction and brings me to sit down in the sculpted sand chairs he sits down in front of me "ti piace?" I raise my eyebrow he smiles "you like Bambina?" I nod "yes it's so beautiful and I'm extremely thankful" "o...

I raise my eyebrow he smiles "you like Bambina?" I nod "yes it's so beautiful and I'm extremely thankful" "of course Bambina no need to say thank you I would do this every day if you asked" 

I smile a bit "what's wrong" killain asks his smile fading  "it's nothing... I just....nevermind"
"Chipmunk please tell me." I sigh "I'm not one to believe in what others say about others this has just been bugging me..ax said that you always use to have girls over and you just fucked them and dipped"

"I just..well do you think of me like that," I ask quietly killain gets up and picks me up by my waist, and smashes his lips into mine roughly and my legs automatically wrap his waist as his hands grasp my ass.

He pulls away and I stare into his eyes "I will not deny what ax said wasn't a lie but I would never and I mean never think of you in that way I know we've only spent a little time together but I'm already in l- I have very strong feelings for you.

I blush was he about to nevermind I nod and he kisses my neck and sets me back down into my seat he snaps his fingers and I watch as a man dressed in a suit sets down a milkshake and a chocolate dessert "madam and sir here's your dessert" 

we thank him and he bows and walks away he's so elegant

we thank him and he bows and walks away he's so elegant... It's nice. We watch the waves crash together as we eat our chocolate cake I finish and I stare at the scenery around me "swim" I ask Killian looks at me "che Bambina" he roles his eyes playfully "can we swim" I ask getting up "I don't think-" before he can finish his sentence I jump in the water

I shiver as I feel the cold liquid run down my cleavage I dance in the water and splash in the waves I giggle as I see Killian stare at me in disbelief as he smiles and walks towards me

Killian's Pov:
I stare at chanity as she plays with the waves on the water and my eyes roll down to her now see through silk dress I feel my bulge grow and I shake my head and walk towards her

"Come neonata" she pouts and stares at me then I see a little smirk form on her face I raise my eyebrows next thing I know I'm being pulled straight into the water "lo avrai ora Amore Mio" I grab her by the waist as I walk deeper into the ocean I feel her body tense up as she grips onto me "don't be scared isn't this what you wanted Bambina"

She shakes her head rapidly and points back to the beach "words chipmunk" "p-please I promise I won't do it again just please take me back to the land" I see small teardrops fall from her eyes and I frown and walk back towards land

I watch as she tries to wiggle out of my grasp I keep my arms tight are and I lead her back to the car "Bambina tell me why you started crying I promise I wasn't trying to scare you"

She sniffles and looks up at me "I don't remember it all too well but when I was little I don't quite remember what age but all I remember was a man taking me deep into the ocean and throwing me into it and I remember feeling water clog my entire throat and I couldn't call for help and my head started slowly throbbing and that's all I can remember"

"I'm not scared of the water but I'm scared of going deep into the water" I frown and kiss her cheek softly "whoever that man is I promise I will find him and-" I look into her innocent dull eyes "will make sure we get him"

I grab my jacket from the car and I wrap it around her I try to not stare at her chest so I don't make her feel uncomfortable I shake my head and I start the car driving back home "I had fun considering it was my first date thank you"

I smile she liked it "of course Bambina I'll take you on as many dates as you want"

*********2hrs later ********
Chanitys Pov:
I'm currently in the bathroom twisting up my hair listening to music on the new phone killain got me he said my Android was hurting his heart whatever that means

"OML DIS MY SONG" I turn the volume up "I LAY ON MY PILLOW STARIN AT THE WINDOW WISHHH ON A STAR FOR A SIGN YOU'RE THE REASON WHYYY"

I start moving my body to the music I feel arms wrap around my body "when I see you" I hear Killian whisper into my ear I blush as he spins me around wrapping his arms around my waist I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck we dance around the bathroom ...

"you'll be the death of me neoneta.."

Authors note
That was long 👏🏽👵🏽🖤🖤😼
Anyway, the next chapter coming next Friday or Thursday 👏🏽🍪.

Do you think killain and chanity should take it slower?-

Do you think they shouldn't be together because of their ages?-

Which is better chocolate cake or vanilla? -
I personally think chocolate 😫