Chapter 1: Mugen Train

AUTHOR CORNER:
-Yes meeting right away, sorry, but the plot and relationship building would add to the other chapters I swear ^^

---------------------------------------

" Koyuki-san! " I met Kyojuro at the ticket booth, he bought us two tickets and we hopped on the train.

" UMAI! " He shouted as he quickly devoured a bunch of bento boxes I sweat dropped while chuckling at the adorable scene.

Tanjiro Kamado and two person following behind also arrived, and they were a fun trio. The dandelion boy spoked.

" WAHHHHH!!! Y-YOU ARE SO PRETTY PLEASE MARRY ME!!! " And Tanjiro slapped him on the head " ZENITSU!! DON'T BE IMPOLITE!! "

" Sorry, I already have a fiancé. " I chuckled as all Kyojuro, Tanjiro and the boy stared with their mouth an O shape

" KOYUKI-SAN! YOU GOT A FIANCÉ?! " Kyojuro shouted while his mouth is still full, the boy who I assumed was Zenitsu stared in disappointment and Tanjiro was delighted.

" Yes, he... " I paused a bit.

" He has gone missing, and I am finding for him. " I lied.

" That's a shame, I hope you the best luck of finding your fiancé! " Tanjiro cheered and Zenitsu had an uneasy look while Rengoku patted my head.

" Oh! Koyuki I need to talk to Rengoku-Sama! Can I sit with him please? " I changed seat with Tanjiro and hug the demon girl's box.

After the man pinned out tickets, I fell asleep.

" What a beautiful dream. "

I was... At my old house, I am in the snowy wood and there he is, Hakuji.

" Koyuki, what're you doing here you'll have a cold! " He escort me to my home, my old house with father. I shredded tears while Hakuji was all worried and tried to cheer me up.

I was happy, dreaming about a happy life with my dear fiancé and my dear father, we weren't facing any threats at all.

" KOYUKI-SAN! KOYUKI-SAN! " A faint voice was heard, " Tanjiro? " I answered.

" Who? Who's Tanjiro? " Hakuji asked.

" Ah! Nobody I'm just mumbling our future child's n-name! " Smooth Koyuki, smooth.
Hakuji got flustered he looked adorable, I then focused on the faint voice in my head instead.

" KOYUKI..! BLOOD... ART! " I was shocked, I couldn't hear well but that is what I hear, Hakuji stared at me confusingly.

" Are you okay? " He asked.

" I'm... sorry my dear. " And I ran out of the house as Hakuji chased after me.

" Koyuki! Where are you going?! " He shouted, it pains my heart to see him like this, but it was just a dream, Hakuji I know is now a demon, known as Akaza, I can't be with him here but I will find him there instead.

I cried as I lift my nirichin sword up and put it on my shoulder next to my neck.
" Gomenasai, Hakuji-san. " And I woke up.

What a nasty blood demon art.

I was in tears while Tanjiro stared in relief, I cried even more and Tanjiro seemed to understand my feelings and hugged me.

" I know Koyuki-san, but the fight is going on! Let's go! " I nodded and followed behind to fight the weird tentacle-like on the train, there were many of them but I manage to fight them off.

" Breath of Snow, first form: Shattering In The Cold. " Snowflakes then appears and freezes all of the attacks from the demon and shattered.

After a rough fight the train flipped over, I was helping the other passengers when Kyojuro and the others encountered another demon.

[Fun fact: Shinobu is very fond of Koyuki due to her kindness like Kanae]

I called the boar head boy for help and went to support Kyojuro.

" RENGOKU-SAN!! " I dashed over.

" Breath of snow! Third form: Infinite Air of Winter. " A cold breeze with snowflakes blur out the air and covered some of the grass on my feet.

When the air blurred out I sensed a punch so I raised my sword up. His punch reach my sword. " Sorry I do not fight woman- "

I widened at the appearance, he also did I, when he stopped I was getting shocked looks from Kyojuro.

" H-HAKUJI! " Uppermoon 3, it was craved into his eyes. I was heartbroken when I realized, that meant I have to kill him.

" KOYUKI-SAN! PLEASE GET AWAY IT IS DANGEROUS! " Kyojuro shouted, but I just froze, Hakuji who was known as Akaza, also frozed and stared at me with even wider eyes when Kyojuro shouted 'Koyuki'.

" Koyuki... " He spoked out. Kyojuro lunged at him and does his attacks. I also got my senses back and helped Kyojuro.

" Gomenasai... Gomenasai Hakuji-kun. " I mumbled as I charge my attacks, and the sun was about to rise so he ran away. Luckily no one was heavily injured, I manage to distract Akaza, or Hakuji for a long period of time.

" Was that your fiancé? " Kyojuro smiled, Tanjiro was also shocked.

" Y-Yes, is it too obvious? " I covered my mouth a bit.

" HEHHHHHHHHH?!? THAT UPPERMOON SCARY DEMON WAS KOYUKI-CHAN'S FIANCÉ?! UNACCEPTABLE!! " Zenitsu shouted and earned a slap on the head from Tanjiro.

" Zenitsu she can choose whoever she wants to love now stop clinging to Kawari-sama! " Tanjiro tried pulling Zenitsu away.

He turned back to me.

" It must hurt a lot huh? Your love ones being turned into a demon. " Tanjiro patted my shoulder, I remembered about Nezuko, his demon sister.

" Even so he already ate humans, but I will gladly follow him down in hell even if I don't have to. " Kyojuro and Tanjiro stared in awe by my words.

" Ah! Let's go back to Kocho-san! Your head is injured!! " I said pointing over to Kyojuro.
------------------------------------
TAISHO SECRET

-Akaza's brain was loading memories when seeing Koyuki for the first time in forever

-Zenitsu didn't know Koyuki was the Snow Pillar, if he does he wouldn't be that bold.

-Tanjiro smelled guilt and sadness from Akaza