Chapter 6: Regrets

[3rd POV]

Muzan finding no distractions and strange movements in Akaza, decided to let it go. But would he ever know that right after the decision of his was made, Akaza would went and find his beloved fiancé.

It was easy whatsoever, her scent were too familiar although it was years ago. Just after she walks out of the estate of the wind Hashira, Akaza would notice it even if he's from afar.

The wisteria that is burning him, it's nothing compared to the memories that he had abandoned to this day, the actions he made that cannot be forgiven but was forgiven by her.

Rushing through, he can feel his body getting weaker by the wisteria. Right before Koyuki can notice, he lunged into her body, clinging onto it tightly.

" H-Hakuji-san?! You're bleeding! Why are you here?! " Ignoring Koyuki's words, he continue hugging the girl.

" We have to get you out of here you'll die! " That being said, Koyuki then proceeds to bring the Demon boy out of the area.

" What are you doing here?! " Akaza reaching his hand onto her face, caressing it.

" Isn't that obvious? To see you of course, I'm sorry for making you wait- how are you? " Akaza said, leaving Koyuki sighing.

" That's lovely of you, but please don't kill yourself in the process! If you do I might've kill myself as well... " Koyuki suddenly responded, making Akaza jolted and hug her even tighter this time.

" Don't say it like that! You're back now! I want you to live!!! " Akaza said in an almost teary voice.

They stayed like that for a while, eventually they finally broke up and before Akaza has to leave, Akaza told her very carefully.

" Muzan-sama... He'll be watching over me more carefully from now on. There's a big storm coming. Whatever happens, happens, but you have to live okay? " Then he planted a kiss on her forehead, and escaped.

" Ara ara~ this is truly a romantic scene now isn't it?~ " A sly voice was heard, Koyuki jolted and turn around to see the Insect Hashira, Shinobu with Mitsuri.

" S-Shinobu-san?! Mitsuri-chan?! How long have you been there!! " Koyuki sat back up, brushing over her haori and uniform.

" Sorry Koyuki-san! Mitsuri said she spotted you with the Upper Moon 3 so she wanted to follow~! " Shinobu said, covering a hand over her mouth while Mitsuri fangirl over the situation.

" Kyah! The forbidden love! It's adorable!!! The Hashira that slays demons and the 4th most powerful demons!!! " Mitsuri squeeled, wrapping her arms over Koyuki and gave her a hug.

" Though, I'll say it's quite strange for him to be an Upper Moon 3 so fast... You said he became a demon when you're 16... ? " Shinobu confirmed.

" I do not know how, Shinobu, I'll try to ask him if I can! " Koyuki slyly responded as Shinobu nodded, then they all escorted Koyuki home to her estate.

[The next day]

" Good job Zenitsu! Tanjiro! And the others! Let's take a break here shall we? " Koyuki's training was after Sanemi's, though it was a hell of a training to improve with weak points, thanks to Koyuki's kindness it was actually worth it.

" Koyuki-channnn~! Marry me!!! " It was break time, and as usual Zenitsu was clinging onto the poor girl, Tanjiro proceeds to come over and slap Zenitsu's hands off.

" Zenitsu! Be polite she has a fiancé already remember ?! Didn't he gave you a warning? " Tanjiro defended as Zenitsu's eyes widened at the sentences.

Koyuki knows what's gonna happen next, and covered her ears.

" TH- THE UPPER MOON DEMON?!!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKING!!! " Zenitsu then screamed his lungs out, the ears of the poor demon slayers and the poor crows hearing this, even Koyuki's ears are still hurting after covering it.

" NOOOO!!! KOYUKI-CHAN COULD NOT MARRY SUCH A HORRIFYING PERSON LIKE THAT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! " Zenitsu grabbed onto Koyuki's shoulders while screaming, then Tanjiro has to chop on the side of his neck.

" I'm so sorry about him! He can be like this sometimes! " Tanjiro bowed and dragged Zenitsu back, Koyuki pat the spot beside her, telling Tanjiro to sit down.

Enjoying the fresh morning air, they talk about Koyuki's life a little, she only is telling this to Tanjiro because she thinks he's a great and trustworthy kid.

" Tanjiro... I think you're have the potential to become a Hashira! You have every potential of becoming one! " Koyuki cheered for Tanjiro.

After the break was done, just like Iguro Obanai, Tanjiro was gonna win Koyuki in a sparring match to pass. And thus it began.

Dodging the attacks and random obstacles being thrown at him, Tanjiro then chops a piece of Koyuki's haori.

" Your weakness have improved Tanjiro! You're rather perfect now! You may go to the next training! " And with that, off to Gyomei's training.

" Tanjiro's a great kid huh? " Koyuki jolted at the sudden voice.

" Rengoku-san!!! Don't sneak up on me like that! " Earning a laugh from the satisfied Flame Hashira.

" What're you doing here? Is it your break time too? " They both sat down.

" Mhm! And I might as well check you out! " Kyojuro's loud voice responded.

" I heard what happened last night from Mitsuri! It must've felt good huh? " Kyojuro laughed, the energetic vibes fills the room.

" Eh?! You too Rengoku-san...? " After that, Kyojuro's head turn over Koyuki as he grabbed her arms.

" Koyuki-san! Let's spar! "
------------------------------
Taisho's secret
-Mitsuri and Koyuki actually went to the same Final Selection, and both knew each other from Rengoku Kyojuro.

-Koyuki's crow name is Fukase and is rumored to have a great singing voice. (And yes he is based on Fukase in Vocaloid)