Chapter 3: Second meeting

[Author's notes]
-This would be a shorter chapter than the other ones! Sorry! ;-;
------------------------------
[Koyuki's POV]

Even though I followed Uzui we split up instead, I heard screaming in the distance and immediately sprinted uh there. It was in a house Tanjiro was holding down Nezuko with a sword, Upper Moon 6 charged at me, her obi as weapons.

" You!! You're the new girl from Kyogoku house who dare to slap my hand away! You're a pillar aren't you? I will make you pay! "

" Breath of Snow! 4th form: Cold Air! " The air where I slashed turn cold and thin, it charged to the Upper Moon cutting her obi. I then did another swing to cut off her neck,

Uzui also came along. " Hey isn't this Kamado Nezuko? She's flamboyantly progressing into a demon! " He was very fast, he didn't even made a sound when coming in.

" You made such a huge show in front of Oyakata-sama and this is how it turns out? " I sweat dropped when Uzui said that. " A-As long as she didn't hurt any humans right? " I replied.

Nezuko fling her and Tanjiro out of the window, I looked over and thankfully I think Tanjiro got it cover, Nezuko shrinked to a child size. ' Kawai... ! ' I thought.

" How dare you cut my head off! You'll pay for this!!! " She screamed, Uzui didn't care, he even insulting her powers and how she is very weak.

" Like, you're not an Upper Moon. " He said

The argument went back and forth, 'til she cried and threw a tantrum.

" DIE! DIE! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE! " She continued crying. " MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF! ONII-CHAAAAN!! " Then something came out from her body, Uzui tried to take a move but they were fast.

They were siblings I assume, me and Uzui both charged at them, the guy slashed at Uzui's head, blood dripping down his face.

" And I struck with the intention to kill, too. Nice, man. Niiiice. "

" Niiice face, niice skin, no spots, no birthmark, no wounds. " He kept rambling about Uzui's appearance.

" Niice flesh... I can't get any fatter myself. And you're real tall, man. You're clearly over six feet heree. " He kept rambling, his words sounded like sarcasm, he must went through a very tragic past to do this, I was sad for him actually.

" I'm sure you're real popular with girls, man. You already got yourself a little girlfriend, niice man. " I became flustered all of the sudden.

" H-Hey! Stop that! " I hesitantly said, he starts rambling about how I look instead, this guy was filled with envious, his words strikes with anger, but deep inside was pain.

" I'll make you spin round and round when you die! Because my name is Gyutaro! "

He then swings his sickle, and threw it at us, it came back like a boomerang destroying everything even walls.

" The envy mann, you really are a nice guy huh, protecting humans, looking cool. " He continued, I was guarding the two people from behind of Uzui.

" Well, yeah. I'm a flamboyant elegant ladies' man so of course. I even have three wives. " Uzui even added more, this is like adding salt to wounds for Gyutaro- I sweatdropped.

He got more envious and soon charged Blood Demon art at us, I grabbed the two people and lead them out while Uzui took care of the demon.

[I'm sure you guys don't wanna go over this again so let's skip ^^;]
-
[Koyuki's POV]

I was stuck between heavy planks, I told Tanjiro to go help the others and that I will be fine myself. Even though I said that, I couldn't move at all due to my heavy injuries near stomach and legs.

" My love, are you okay? "

The heavy planks were off me and I was lifted up in the air and put down, it was him.

" Are you hurt? Your wounds! You'll be okay right? Is the other two dead? I'll finish them off for you! Where are they!? " His hand gripping on mine, I was very shock he made his way to red light district.

" W-What? Why are you here... ? " His grips on my hands got harder, his yellow pupil met my pink one.

" To protect you!! I want to protect you! I will keep my promise this time, so... Please! I'm sorry I was so late! " He was shaking, his other hand went to wipe the tears pouring down my cheeks instead.

" U-UPPER MOON 3!!! " I turned over to see Tanjiro gripping on his sword, I heard Akaza's knuckles cracking, but I stopped him.

" Tanjiro! It's okay! " I coughed, the pink-haired boy isn't letting go of my hand.

" No you're not going back there they'll kill you!!! " Akaza pulled me closer to him, my wounds were a bit tight so I let out little squeaks.

(I'll call him Akaza in both POV ^^)

" Let Kawari-sama go you bastard! " Tanjiro was still pointing his sword towards us.

" Shut up! You know nothing about me and Koyuki! " A bunch of kakushi came to us but were hesitated, I am actually a little embarrassed at the scene as they were fighting like children.

" P-Please! That's enough!! " I hold onto Akaza's arm as I cough out blood, my vision got blurry and my head hit the floor.

" Koyuki-san! "
---------------------------------
Taisho's secret
- When Uzui sense another strong demon aura, he was passed out.

- Loveboy Akaza actually stalks Koyuki.

-Akaza blames himself for leaving Koyuki's wound out for so long.