ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱ? (ʳⁱᶜʰⁱᵉ)

A/n:IDK IF THIS IS SMUT BUT I DON'T THINK SO 🧍🏽‍♀️

I was sitting in the back of the class with Richie Trashmouth Tozier,my best friend,god he is so annoying but now something else is on my mind, a history test. I don't know anything, yesterday I fell asleep as soon as I came home from school, i slept long.

"When I get something worst than
A- I'll kill that teacher"richie said as he moved his glasses higher
"A-?! I'll be happy if i get C-"I said and put my head in my hands
"Don't worry sweetcheeks i will help you"

....

"Ok,distribute your papers,one desk, one A and one B paper" richie looked at me with worried look. you don't have to kill teacher,i'll kill him.
"I'm sorry"he whispered

....

I didn't know anything,i saw something from the girl who's in front of me,but i I couldn't see much.
My dad will throw me out of the window.

I was nervous and when i'm nervous i have to squeeze something or play with something.I mean,i have one thing to squeeze,my boobs.I'm sitting at the back of the class,none will see me, right? And girls always squeezes their boobs,right?

I'm so weird.

So i did it,stress left but not all of it,it felt nice.I didn't get excited, I just relaxed. But I sighed not in a sexual way, only when you feel well.

"Babygirl,can I?"voice interrupted me I finally left my zone and saw Richie looking at me. For I frowned "First of all,don't call me that
And secod of all.What?No,grow your own boobs.Or go touch Ben's!" i said as i closed my eyes.
"It's not fair!Girls have boobies and boys what?We have just a dick." he said rolling his eyes
"Maybe it looks good and it's soft but it hurts as fuck,and you can't sleep on your belly!"
there was silence for a moment, but then I felt something sting into my right boob. I quickly looked next to me, and I saw Richie with his index finger protruding.
"I'll cut it off!"I warned him,and walked away of dest
"Maybe next time?!" he asked
"IN YOUR DREAMS,TRASHMOUTH" I shouted at him from the door of the classroom

A/n:Hi,bitchees!I'm back!It wasn't long as i expected.
I did this,and boy who is sitting next to me, just shrugged.I asked him if it's not weird,he said that all girls he ever was sitting with,did this.
😳