ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ᶜᵒⁱⁿᶜⁱᵈⁿᵉᶜᵉ (ᶠⁱⁿⁿ)

Cold Vencouver.That's where i am right now,i'm visiting my grandma on Christmas,cause she's alone and i'm good granddaughter.

Well,she moved, because my grandpa died and she didn't wanted to stay in that house. So she moved on the other side of the Vencouver. I've been here once or twice but it's still so big.

So i'm kinda lost.

*beeeep*
I looked at my phone.Discharged.

Great. I'm so lucky.
....

Alone in a big city, looking for a place I know. I'm cold, my phone died, i'm lost,hungry and it's getting dark.

I was walking down the street, I saw the kids playing in the snow, and then their mom called them inside.

At least I have to know where I am, I saw a big gray house, I saw a Christmas tree fluttering through the window.I went to the door and saw a doormat that said 'Your home'. I looked back at the door and there was a wreath with the inscription 'Wolfhard's'.

I knocked.

I waited few seconds and then i heard "I'm coming!" the door opened and there stood a man with big smile,black hair and a beard.
"Hi,kid.What would you like?" he asked "Eh,hey.I don't want to bother like this on Christmas, but could you tell me where I am right now? I'm kinda lost,hehe" I replied embarrassed.

"What's going on?" the lady came to the door "Nothing,just this kid is lost,she asked where she is" the man replied.

"Come on kid, I'll give you some clothes, I'm sure you're cold, you're all wet." kind lady told me "Are you su-yes come"she interrupted me
"Thank you,Mrs.Wolfhard" "Call me Mary" she interrupted me

....

I was waiting in livingroom,I saw a fireplace, a tree and a lot of photos. I looked at the photos.

At the first one were two boys,one had dark skin,black hair and hoodie with bee on it,the second had curly hair,pale skin,brown sweatshirt with a yellow beanie.

On the second photo were five boys and ginger girl with short hair.

On the third were man and lady from earlier and two boys.One was from the first photo and second looked almost the same as the first one.

They're all so pretty.

I wanted to see more but I felt arms around me. As the person hugged me he said "i missed you so much,dippshit"

I quickly pushed him away and turned,his eyes widened and he asked "who are you?!" "chill,your parents know i'm here.I'm Y/n" I stuck out my hand and he shook it "Finn,and what are you doin' here?"

"I got lost,so i wanted to ask where i was,but your mom invited me,and gave me clothes." I answered "don't worry,i'll leave.I just have to find my grandma" I added

"Sorry for the hug i thought you were my cousin,she was supposed to come for Christmas" he said "It's fin-Hey Y/n!I found where your grandma live.
I can take you to her" "ok,bye Finn"
and i left outside

....
Me and Mary were sitting in the car,she turned radio on. "Hi,can you please play 'Sand in my bed' by The Aubreys? It's for my daughter" lady asked "Hey!That's my son's band." Mary said hapilly "That's cool" i said

It was pretty good,my taste.

....

"Thank you,so much Mary,and Marry Christmas!" I thanked her
"No problem,honey. We live pretty close,you could visit us sometime. I'll have a new friend" she said as laughed a little
"For sure.Thank you,again!"

A/n:this was shit, should i do part 2? 🦧