Chapter 2

(Ares POV)

BOOM! The sound of loud thunder clapped (I didn't know what else to put) I woke up startled by the sudden noise. My ears twitched to the sound of rain outside.

Ugh I hate rain. At least it's not leaking again. I push the blanket of my legs and get up. I walk over to a small box of donated clothes I found and put on this.

And pulled my hair up like this

(Pretend the hair is black)

After I'm done changing I fold the blanket and put it back on the old dusty couch. "Well since it's raining I guess I'll practice my water manipulation." I said to my self. I sat on top of the nearest building and focused.

———————(Time skip)———-—-–—

UUUUUGGGHHHH!!! I've been trying for hours and nothing has happened other than me spraying my self in the face.

I'm done, I quit goodbye.

Well the rain has stopped which is good. Now I'm bored so I'm going to go blow up some random building. I jumped down and walked to a high school with a smirk. Then I grab my new hand grenade I stole and was about as soon as I throw it a red white and blue shield hits it and explodes.
Great they're he I thought rolling my eyes before bolting out of there.

"Where do you think your going" Iron man stated landing right in front of where I was standing. "Shit"

"Watch your language kid" Captain America yelled before grabbing my arm. As soon as he grabbed my arm I flipped Him over my shoulder as he hit the ground. "I ain't going nowhere with you" I state as I shift into a huge wolf and pounce on Iron man and let out a loud howl before shifting into my normal form. I threw 3 of my knives at captain America and a fire ball at Iron man. I multiplied three of my selves surrounding the perimeter when Thor showed up. Great just great. He threw his hammer at me which I easily dodged. I was so busy fighting I didn't see Natasha sneak up behind me. Right then I felt a cold needle insert into my neck. Next thing I new everything went black.