Chapter 3

Ugh... My head. I sit up and notice that I'm not in the city anymore. I look up and and see this (Photo above ^)

"Don't move" This angry guy with a bow stated glaring. I glared right back with my eyes flashing between green and red. (Red means really pissed) I stood up any way just to get handcuffed. "The Fuck!" I shouted

"Language" Mr goody goody two shoes stated. I just stood there and flipped him off.

"We got some questions for you kid." Iron man said with a bored face.
"Ok shoot" I stated casually.

"Ok first of all where are your parents.?" I froze My ears flattened and my tail went under my legs shaking terrified.

———————(flash back)———————
"YOURE A MISTAKE!" My adopted father yelled "A FREAK."! He smashed his bottle over my ten year old face. "No wonder you're parents didn't want you!"

I had enough. I jumped out the window and ran off.

———————Flashback over—————
I stopped shaking, Straightend up. "I. Don't. Care." I spat. They were not amused. "He was an adopted father who abused me. Until I ran away and got caught by Hydra. Who turned me into a freak" I said pointing to my ears tail and flaming red eyes.

Thor sighed "alright fine well stop. But we need a DNA test to find your real parents."

"Whatever do what you want" I scoffed.
They took me to some sort of lab and drew blood. Iron Man or Tony stark looked at me. Until we get results your staying in a locked room.

"Ok. Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. Thor led me too a room

I was about to walk in before I was stopped. "You Know lady ares? You look just like my little brother Loki."

"I do?" I asked

"Yeah same personality too"

"Huh" was all I said before he left.
I walked into a beautiful room

(Bed^)

(All but the bed^)

(All but the bed^)

As soon as I closed the door I heard it lock. Great. I thought.

————————(Thors POV)—————
As I was walking towards the lab I kept thinking on how much Ares look and acted like Loki. Other than the ears and tail and being a girl she looked identical to him.

As soon as I walked in the room Tony looked nervous.

"Friend Tony are you alright.?" I asked

He looked at me before saying. "It's the results.

As soon as I looked at the results my eyes widened and I was speechless.

There unbelievable.